Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VANFAN101

Millionaires jerseys on sale?

129 posts in this topic

@BakesTakes84

My source @EddieGregory81 tells me Millionaires sweaters sold out around 6 PM last night. How do they not have enough for the demand?

Lockout your fans for half the season, sell an ultimate cash grab and they're all over it hahah.

Love the Jerseys but no way I'm supporting the team merchandise wise after two lock outs

@BakesTakes84

My source @EddieGregory81 tells me Millionaires sweaters sold out around 6 PM last night. How do they not have enough for the demand?

Lockout your fans for half the season, sell an ultimate cash grab and they're all over it hahah.

Love the Jerseys but no way I'm supporting the team merchandise wise after two lock outs

It's not a cash grab when they only release a very limited number of jerseys that are extremely high in demand. Think about it. They could make millions more if they made thousands of jerseys available. Also, this whole thing about not buying merchandise is ridiculous and a lame excuse to be cheap. If you were any kind of fan, you'd support the team through thick and thin.

Vancity Sports is all sold out on Millionaires blank jerseys.. They do have very few Schneider, Bieksa, Kesler and Burrows Millionaires jerseys though

All the Jersey City's I called had some! I grabbed one :)

I just know I'd be kicking myself in the future if they dont release anymore next season, or get any more stock this season.

All the Jersey City's I called had some! I grabbed one :)

I just know I'd be kicking myself in the future if they dont release anymore next season, or get any more stock this season.

Jersey City in Guildford Mall has a lot left. Lots behind their desk.

Jersey City in Guildford Mall has a lot left. Lots behind their desk.

Dang thats too far for me... guess i can try and go tonorrow

Got them to hold an XL for me to pick up tomorrow :) Wooohoo!!

Anyone know about future availability for the rest of Canada? In Alberta here and desperately want me a jersey or hat

Hey Naslundfan... I picked up a Kelser jersey at Jersey City in Kingsway mall in Edmonton. That was about 12:30. They only had three jerseys left. Two blanks and a Schneider. I was told that was all they were getting, no hats or t-shirts which was what I was looking for.

I called Sportschek richmond earlier today and they said they were suppose to get it today but havent yet. The lady told me to call tomorrow. I'm going to get up earlier and try and grab a blank one!

I bought a snapback Millionaires hat as well. They look really good.

I bought a snapback Millionaires hat as well. They look really good.

Did you get it at Lids? I definitely want to get one of those hats.