The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Millionaires jerseys on sale?

VANFAN101

Broke down and bought one but I'm also a bit of a history buff. Just happened to be in Calgary yesterday so I got one at the Jersey city in sunridge mall. I had a millionaires hat from years ago so this will go nicely with it. Store only had 2 blank ones on the shelf.

oops i mean no blanks left in richmond. i live in coquitlam i just went there bought a medium blank they have 1 medium blank left 3 large and 1xl.. but the other medium have a thread fraying.. they said they ain't getting any restock but those that preordered if they don't pick up by next week u can be put on a waiting list. otherwise go online and buy from their site but pay 15bux shipping

oops i mean no blanks left in richmond. i live in coquitlam i just went there bought a medium blank they have 1 medium blank left 3 large and 1xl.. but the other medium have a thread fraying.. they said they ain't getting any restock but those that preordered if they don't pick up by next week u can be put on a waiting list. otherwise go online and buy from their site but pay 15bux shipping

Wow really... When I went to Jersey City in Richmond on Sunday, they had none left and I hear now that when you went there was a blank XL? whatever I got mine already... When they call me Wednesday to ask if I want to pick up my jersey because I was on waitlist, I'm just gonna let someone else get it cuz I don't need two

Archived