Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VANFAN101

Millionaires jerseys on sale?

129 posts in this topic

Anyone know about future availability for the rest of Canada? In Alberta here and desperately want me a jersey or hat

Just picked mine up at my local jersey city (Kelowna)

They are amazing, so much better in person than on TV or Photos

I can't wait until they dawn them on the ice again

Until then I will still rock it proud

I wounder how many people who bought jerseys, said they would not buy any NHL merchandise this year, because of the lock out.

I wounder how many people who bought jerseys, said they would not buy any NHL merchandise this year, because of the lock out.

Broke down and bought one but I'm also a bit of a history buff. Just happened to be in Calgary yesterday so I got one at the Jersey city in sunridge mall. I had a millionaires hat from years ago so this will go nicely with it. Store only had 2 blank ones on the shelf.

Picked up the last XL blank Millionaires jersey at Guildford Mall in Surrey.. took awhile to get there but it was worth it!

Picked up the last XL blank Millionaires jersey at Guildford Mall in Surrey.. took awhile to get there but it was worth it!

I don't know why a REPLICA jersey would come with the fancy box and all of this authenticity garbage. Pretty silly if you ask me. It's all to legitimize the ridiculous price. Hell, you could have bought a game worn for $400 (lower tier players, but even still).

I hate living in the states. I cant find anywhere on the interwebz that is selling them and ships to USA for less than 20+ bucks.....

I hate living in the states. I cant find anywhere on the interwebz that is selling them and ships to USA for less than 20+ bucks.....

Plenty of schneider and kesler jersey at richmond jersey city.. can I get it with the assistant a sewed on?

Plenty of schneider and kesler jersey at richmond jersey city.. can I get it with the assistant a sewed on?

no blank left at guildford.. i'm going to coquitlam center to check jersey city and blue line there and see if there's any blank.. i don't really want a kesler jersey at this point.

no blank left at guildford.. i'm going to coquitlam center to check jersey city and blue line there and see if there's any blank.. i don't really want a kesler jersey at this point.

Are those the jerseys from like 1915 or something? That sounds awesome! They need to add those in the EA NHL games along with the Montreal Maroons. I think that would be great!

oops i mean no blanks left in richmond. i live in coquitlam i just went there bought a medium blank they have 1 medium blank left 3 large and 1xl.. but the other medium have a thread fraying.. they said they ain't getting any restock but those that preordered if they don't pick up by next week u can be put on a waiting list. otherwise go online and buy from their site but pay 15bux shipping

oops i mean no blanks left in richmond. i live in coquitlam i just went there bought a medium blank they have 1 medium blank left 3 large and 1xl.. but the other medium have a thread fraying.. they said they ain't getting any restock but those that preordered if they don't pick up by next week u can be put on a waiting list. otherwise go online and buy from their site but pay 15bux shipping

Wow really... When I went to Jersey City in Richmond on Sunday, they had none left and I hear now that when you went there was a blank XL? whatever I got mine already... When they call me Wednesday to ask if I want to pick up my jersey because I was on waitlist, I'm just gonna let someone else get it cuz I don't need two