The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Millionaires jerseys on sale?

VANFAN101

Seems like such a mad scramble to grab a hold of one of these! Ugh!

Canucks team store said theres a limited amount and someone tweeted back if theres a chance they'll have more in the future or if its a one-off and they replied saying "One-off, exclusive opportunity!"

Search on Twitter and got this picture... via @doods1484

(Team store package exclusive)

BFbugnbCcAA1QZu.jpg

I was at Rogers Arena yesterday and I had asked a lady if they'll be on sale today at the team store. She said yes! I'm going to the game tonight, and if its not too expensive then I'm sure going to buy one! I also asked Jersey City if they'll have some and they said they're going to start selling it tomorrow. I asked her how much it will cost and she said with no name it'll be $134 and with name it'll be $189. I'm assuming this answers your question :).

I was at Rogers Arena yesterday and I had asked a lady if they'll be on sale today at the team store. She said yes! I'm going to the game tonight, and if its not too expensive then I'm sure going to buy one! I also asked Jersey City if they'll have some and they said they're going to start selling it tomorrow. I asked her how much it will cost and she said with no name it'll be $134 and with name it'll be $189. I'm assuming this answers your question :).

really want one of those red flex fit hats. i was lucky to snag my jersey and a couple sweaters before the canucks bought the logo rights. and had a toque made but the hat alludes me!

if anyone goes to the game and happens to pick up an extra....id be very interested

Seems like such a mad scramble to grab a hold of one of these! Ugh!

Canucks team store said theres a limited amount and someone tweeted back if theres a chance they'll have more in the future or if its a one-off and they replied saying "One-off, exclusive opportunity!"

Search on Twitter and got this picture... via @doods1484

(Team store package exclusive)

BFbugnbCcAA1QZu.jpg

ordered one from team store. from what they told me the authentics are straight from the Canucks. they will receive them on Apr 29th. they cannot guarantee a player (ie I wanted a H. Sedin jersey) since team store don't know yet what jerseys they will get from the Canucks

quite pricey too. think I paid around 520$

I have both a millionaires jacket and jersey, but that is from back when the Giants wore them a few times and Firstar made the fan apparel.

They are quite spiffy, I bet the Canucks one are of a bit better build than mine :\

The premiers that the Team Store had did sell out in under 8 minutes this morning BUT the guy I spoke with said to try again tomorrow (very unlikely) and see if there are any left from the "limited amount" that are available to ticket holders tonight. He also said that he would get me on a list for when the jerseys are re-released in the fall for the start of the 2013/14 season. So, don't fret if you haven't managed one yet according to the Team Store.

Forgot: Team Store did not say if the second run would come with the full kit (Pictures, authentication, patch, etc.)

Jersey City is selling them tomorrow. $134 for the blank jersey and $207 with a name and number. The Jersey City at Guildford Mall only has Kesler, Schneider and Bieksa. If you want to add a name it'll be the same price, $207.

Are these jerseys for sale online? Are the replicas for sale online? Or some other Millionaires merchandise? I really want one or some merchandise, but I live in Norway..

By the way, when I stopped in VanCity Sports today they had a couple BEAUTIFUL custom made Millionaires snapbacks and fitted hats. Apparently they were made just for that store, the owner told me Booth was in yesterday picking up a few of them to wear.

Archived