Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iCanucksLover

[GDT] Vancouver Millionaires VS Detroit Red Wings | 03/16/13 | 7:00PM PST | CBC / NHL-US / RDS2 | TEAM 1040

1,247 posts in this topic

3 point game for Datsyuk. More Datsyuk talk please!

And that's it folks. Woo yet another poor effort put forth by the team.

lol 4 goals againsts last game and 8 goals againsts last time Lu faced detroit and he gets the start on this one

Now he gets another 5 goals againsts and counting.

FIRE AV

This team is completely shallow and pedantic. I am done with this team. Definitely need a humongous change up. Everything starts from the coach. Leadership of this team seems like it isn't getting any work done.

I don't think I can take this team seriously until there's a coaching overhaul or something.

We've been atrociously mediocre this season.

But Gillis is still a genius, right everyone????? That's what allllllllllll of you said when he was constructing the team the way it's currently built.

This is why you don't tie up 10 million of cap on the goalie position. The Wings know that.

Lol at all the clowns blaming Luongo for the loss last time I checked it's a team game and the whole team has been playing like garbage

Why do people blame the refs?

Just accept the fact that the Canucks are mediocre. Is that so hard?

No one showed up tonight, its been so frustrating to watch the Canucks this season...coaching is garbage...Edler off of the first unit for CHRIST sake...

How the HELL is AV not pulling Luongo here? Is he trying to absolutely kill his trade value again? Not Lu's fault, but this team is stinking it up to the high heavens tonight. They need a change.

AV is just making me angry here.

Well was right about detroit's 5 goals but was too optimistic that I thought we would score 3..

Hope the people complaining about panicking are seeing it now. This team needs some big changes or we are going to miss the playoffs.