Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

[GDT] Vancouver Millionaires VS Detroit Red Wings | 03/16/13 | 7:00PM PST | CBC / NHL-US / RDS2 | TEAM 1040

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1246 replies to this topic

#1231 Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

Trade a goalie, fire AV, trade Edler, trade Ballard, and shop Kesler.

Pretty much.

#1232 ssir_78

ssir_78

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

when it was 1-1 both teams were playing pretty even

luongo then lets in a terrible goal

and the momentum shifted and the life was sucked from our team and it inflated Det

if you can't see that you need to look in the mirror, and i am sure you'll see this

Posted Image

You my friend are the biggest hippocrite alive.

You argued last game Schneider played that goals he let in were not his fault.

The second goal was not Luo's fault. Great pass, terrible defensive coverage. If Luo cheats to take away the pass he gets scored on short side and you still bitch.

You my friend are a joke and will not argue with you tonight!

#1233 soshified

soshified

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:52 PM

and the momentum shifted and the life was sucked from our team and it inflated Det

Detroit came back and was able to score a goal. What? But i thought scoring a goal will have the momentum shift and the life of one team will be sucked out.

So if Detroit score 2 goals to take the lead, Canucks can't come back anymore? Canucks doesnt have any momentum anymore? Canuck's life is sucked out?

Sure, Luongo should have saved at least 2 goals. But getting scored on doesnt mean the team as whole should stop playing 100%.

#1234 *VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Lul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,237 posts

if you can't see that you need to look in the mirror, and i am sure you'll see this

Posted Image

D**b** do you actually think the 2nd goal was terrible somehow watch the replay of that goal and get back to me

Never once did I say Luongo had a good game guess what the whole team played like S**t

Posted Image

^Vintage Canuck^

CDC STHS Hockey League Commissioner

CDC STHS Tampa Bay Lightning

#1235 MJDDawg

MJDDawg

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,801 posts

Apparently, 7th Place is exactly where AV expected us to be at this point of the season.

From the looks of it, the players seem to agree.

4X5ed5z.gif

Credit to Tony Zamboni for the sig.

Always vigilant and on the lookout for Tiger Singh,The Stork, Shamu101, Mangoes, Cucumbers, Proballhockeyplayer, Dal Colle, DontTradeEdler, RespectYourEdlers23, D.T.E. and...

#1236 Canuck or Die

Canuck or Die

Canucks Third-Line

• Banned
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

Trade a goalie, fire AV, trade Edler, trade Ballard, and shop Kesler.

Hell no! Kesler stays. Whether you like it or not, a healthy Kesler is a game changer and makes this team better. He should be untouchable. Not to mention we are royally screwed at center position if he goes. I'd only agree with the first three.
EMBRACE THE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We WILL be drinking from Lord Stanley's Cup soon, Canucks Nation!

Posted Image

#1237 Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

Lu for 1st
Kesler for 1st
Ballard, Booth for 1st
Bieksa for 1st
garrison for 1st
with canucks 1st

Multiple 1st rd picks in this deep draft. Sign Perry and others in the off season.

OR go ALL IN this deadline and get a blockbuster trade and win that cup.
Nothing in between. Major failure if canucks barely makes the playoffs or 2nd rd/conf finals appearance. CUP or BUSt

Sedins for 1st (13), 1st (14), 1st (15), 1st (16)

Trade
1st (14) for 1st (13)
1st (15) for 1st (13)
1st (16) for 1at (13)

Canucks with 9 1sts for 2013.

Canucks draft Jones
Canucks draft McKinnon
Canucks draft Drouin
Canucks draft Barkov
Canucks draft Lindholm
Canucks draft Monahan
Canucks draft Nurse
Canucks draft Pulock
Canucks draft Shinkaruk

#1238 tas

tas

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

Lu for 1st
Kesler for 1st
Ballard, Booth for 1st
Bieksa for 1st
garrison for 1st
with canucks 1st

Multiple 1st rd picks in this deep draft. Sign Perry and others in the off season.

OR go ALL IN this deadline and get a blockbuster trade and win that cup.
Nothing in between. Major failure if canucks barely makes the playoffs or 2nd rd/conf finals appearance. CUP or BUSt

luongo might get you a 2nd

booth and ballard combined MIGHT get you a 2nd if the other team is desperate

garrison is worth a 3rd at best

#1239 Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

You my friend are the biggest hippocrite alive.

You argued last game Schneider played that goals he let in were not his fault.

The second goal was not Luo's fault. Great pass, terrible defensive coverage. If Luo cheats to take away the pass he gets scored on short side and you still bitch.

You my friend are a joke and will not argue with you tonight!

Why would you have a friend like that?

#1240 Spoosh

Spoosh

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

Even if we won nicely last time out against Nashville, but the team just isn't good enough at the moment. And in my opinion , it won't work without some new scoring help. 0-for-33 on the PP is disgraceful, 11 games and going. And no help has been assessed to the team. They miss Kesler on the powerplay for sure, but it can't just be about him now.

I think it's really time to make a move for some help. Even sacrifice on the Luongo trade or something and take a little less than MG originally wanted. I'm a biggie Luongo fan, but he really hasn't been playing that good. And as we need the help so badly, we need to pull the trigger on this rather now than in the summer.

© 2000, 2015 K'Spoosh Entertainment Ltd.

Misuse of this almost copyrighted information will with near certainty lead to misuse of it.

SuomenLippu.gif

#1241 Spoosh

Spoosh

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

luongo might get you a 2nd

booth and ballard combined MIGHT get you a 2nd if the other team is desperate

garrison is worth a 3rd at best

Couldn't be more off on those guesses you just pulled...

Misuse of this almost copyrighted information will with near certainty lead to misuse of it.

SuomenLippu.gif

#1242 StopesisCanucks

StopesisCanucks

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

have to something now Gillis, booth is out who knows when kes is back. wow the pp is just horrendous

#1243 bluesman60

bluesman60

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

Love the new Millionaire look. Burrows must really love it because the refs actually called a pretty good game and made the calls when Burrows was getting tripped.
Lots of energy throughout the game but we just got beat by a better team tonight.

#1244 Spoosh

Spoosh

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

If the Hansen penalty shot had gone in, it would have been such a morale boost and game changer... But...

SuomenLippu.gif

#1245 bluesman60

bluesman60

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

Even if we won nicely last time out against Nashville, but the team just isn't good enough at the moment. And in my opinion , it won't work without some new scoring help. 0-for-33 on the PP is disgraceful, 11 games and going. And no help has been assessed to the team. They miss Kesler on the powerplay for sure, but it can't just be about him now.

I think it's really time to make a move for some help. Even sacrifice on the Luongo trade or something and take a little less than MG originally wanted. I'm a biggie Luongo fan, but he really hasn't been playing that good. And as we need the help so badly, we need to pull the trigger on this rather now than in the summer.

I hope MG holds out for what he wants. The team is clearly in need of some major help, not a compromise short term fix that will probably blow up in your face when it doesn't help 2 years from now. If we are not good enough to win the Cup, start moving players now that won't be here in 2 years and start the rebuild. An injured Booth and a totally banged up Kesler at this point pretty much make this season an incredible longshot for the team to make any real noise in the playoffs.

#1246 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

go get ryan clowe gillis
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Posted ImageBodee, on 18 April 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

I haven't been a supporter of the Canucks for long. Mainly because firstly I know nothing about NHL and secondly ESPN America only started showing NHL 3 years ago.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/328055-whats-wrong-with-me
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#1247 Rounoush

Rounoush

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

what kind of a team just rolls over in a big revenge game? they got torched in Detroit and this is what you come up with??? where is the heart on this team right now?

Exactly. This is not the Canucks I know. I haven't seen them play with so little effort so consistently in years and years.

BTW, love that album.

2dgqi51.jpgfcvifc.jpg
Thanks a bunch to khalifawiz501 and Discord for the signatures.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.