The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 3(Teams available)(NHL 13 sim league-Season underway)

gmen81

Thanks for all the hard work Nail!

Curious if prospects were re-rated too? And gmen if you don't mind putting Scott Laughton's attributes into my spreadsheet with the roster update that we're using that'd be awesome

Also since Gmen is busy, I will be rerating all of the Western teams also. I have only done the GM teams in the East and will need to do the GMless teams in the East before I start the West (Gmen will do Edmonton) hopefully after we finish rerates, the draft will continue and resigning will start to pick up. The draft is still on, but we are waiting on Florida.

Hey, I know you're busy with re-rates but I'm waiting on two UFA re-signings. I'm not in a huge hurry but just thought I'd give you a little reminder.

EDIT: Quick Q on re-rates...Do you guys just change the OV of players or their attributes to move their OV up/down?

Hey, I know you're busy with re-rates but I'm waiting on two UFA re-signings. I'm not in a huge hurry but just thought I'd give you a little reminder.

EDIT: Quick Q on re-rates...Do you guys just change the OV of players or their attributes to move their OV up/down?

Archived