The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 3(Teams available)(NHL 13 sim league-Season underway)

gmen81

Draft order is now complete. Pretty sure it should be correct, but it doesn't hurt to have a 2nd set of eyes.

Wasn't sure on Phoenix's 4th round pick. It was confusing for me

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/hockey/DraftTrades/Years/2013.htm

Also don't see why we can't start an offline draft now with no time limit. At least until NY gets back and then we can start a time limit.

Currently working on the FA list. Just wondering whats the ruling on FA's on GMless teams? Is Iginla on the open market or should he stay only in Calgary?

For now I am going to skip all teams that don't have a GM until I am told otherwise.

Free Agent List is done

The players in final year of contracts leave the years left at 1 and not 0. It's easier for me that way.

Philly I was confused on your list can you confirm your FA's to me when possible?

A list of retired players will be out in the next day or two.

Also I will create 1 player for each team that they want created that may not be on PetrPuck( ie Nick Bjustad) as long as they are signed by you.

Free Agent List is done

The players in final year of contracts leave the years left at 1 and not 0. It's easier for me that way.

Philly I was confused on your list can you confirm your FA's to me when possible?

A list of retired players will be out in the next day or two.

Also I will create 1 player for each team that they want created that may not be on PetrPuck( ie Nick Bjustad) as long as they are signed by you.

Currently working on the FA list. Just wondering whats the ruling on FA's on GMless teams? Is Iginla on the open market or should he stay only in Calgary?

For now I am going to skip all teams that don't have a GM until I am told otherwise.

Update:

Right now I am just updating the teams again as I had done a roster update and need to get all the players on the proper teams again. Some teams are going to have new players on their teams.(Fasth, Etem, Shore etc). That shouldn't take me too long to do.

After that I will be doing the re-rates. Re-Rates for NHL and AHL players will be mostly based on sims. Jr players mostly based on real life. That will take some time to do.

Once Yakupov gets back you guys can go ahead and re-sign your own players.

After the re-rates are done then free agency will open up

I still feel that we can start the draft now. Just do an offline draft for the time being until we can set a draft date and time and then have a time limit.

When drafting players put the team they play for beside the name when drafting(this makes it easier for me to find them in the game)

Remember that I am allowing you guys to pick 1 player to create that isn't in the game. It could be someone who plays on your team now or someone you might draft.

Top WHL Draft Eligible Players Stats:

1. Seth Jones- 9-11-20 +37

2. Hunter Shinkaruk - 42-31-73 +10

3. Ryan Pulock - 20-8-28 +13

4. Josh Morrissey- 16-15-31 +8

5. Curtis Lazar - 18-14-32 +1

6. Shea Theodore - 11-12-23 +10

7. Morgan Klimchuk - 18-28-46 -18

8. Madison Bowey - 6-7-13 - 3

9. Oliver Bjorkstrand - 20-50-70 +25

10. Eric Roy - 6-14-20 +12

11. Nicolas Petan - 19-49-68 +27

12. Alex Forsberg - 18-28-26 -17

13. Connor Rankin - 23-28-51 +3

14. Jackson Houck - 14-51-65 -1

15. Dillon Heatherington - 9-8-17 +2

Goalies

Tristan Jarry - 7-3, 1.73, 92.24

Eric Comrie - 35-21, 2.94, 88.75

OHL Stats

1. Sean Monahan - 27-41-68 -1

2. Darnell Nurse - 10-11-21 +4

3. Max Domi - 18-58-76 +23

4. Nikita Zadorov - 6-8-14 +11

5. Jason Dickinson - 8-26-34 +17

6. Bo Horvat - 10-35-45 -2

7. Ryan Kujawinski - 16-37-53 -8

9. Kerby Rychel - 24-41-65 0

10. Jordan Subban - 8-10-18 +16

11. Stephen Harper - 17-29-46 -13

12. Justin Bailey - 27-31-58 +13

13. Nicholas Baptiste - 23-35-58 -30

Goalies

Spencer Martin - 24-28, 3.02, 88.36

Might as well. Kill some time while I do the re-rates.

Also with the latest updates, guys like Galchenyuk, Yakupov, Schultz got some nice overall boosts. I am just going to leave them as is too.

Will change them on your SS when I get to those teams.

Archived