Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 4 votes

CBC is awful!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
64 replies to this topic

#61 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

Don't shoot me. I had the game PVRed and I very much enjoyed the Toronto Maple Leafs shootout. Did not have the urge to fast forward to skip it.

it was an exciting game. i would have been kinda mad if they cut it for the canucks ceremony actually...
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#62 Kyosama

Kyosama

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

I'd rather watch OT and a SO of any 2 teams in the league than watch my own team's pre-game show. What a silly thing to complain about.

Edited by Kyosama, 17 March 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#63 naslund.is.king

naslund.is.king

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

but it does indicate intelligence level.

nah bud a iq test does shows how stupid of a statment that was. Why cant people stay on topic of HOCKEY

#64 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,720 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

Thank you. One of the only sane comments in this thread. Who in their right mind wants to watch a pre-game ceremony. They're brutal.

Huge fan of both the Jets and the Canucks. I watched probably a minute of the Leafs ceremony, left and came back 15 later when the game actually started. Seeing the Jets defeat the Leafs in a shootout is absolutely more satisfying than watching a dead Rogers Arena sleep through an awful ceremony.

Seriously, how many BC residents would have actually been more entertained watching the pre-game Canucks ceremony than watching the Jets vs. Leafs shootout?

Especially one that took 20 shooters...

On another topic, WTF was up with Carlyle leaving Grabovski on the bench through all those shooters? Sending a message is one thing, but your team is on the playoff bubble...
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#65 canuckelhead70

canuckelhead70

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

wow stop your bi***** if that was our game and they cut us off for maple leaf history you would be ok with that?? Use common sense

Let's get something clear here......when TO plays in Vancouver they move the start time of the game to 4 pm PST to make sure us chumps in ONT. get to see the Leafs at 7 pm EST. Why should the Canucks get their game time changed? When the Canucks go out east they certainly don't change the start time for BC'ers.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.