The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Millionaires 2 - Red Wings 5

lolwut?

Do I have to remind you that the president's trophy goes to the best team in the worst division. It was detroit for a few years when st louis, chicago.. stank. Then it was washington when their division was garbage, then the canucks. And as for the art ross trophies, we need an asterisk next to those two years that says: Crosby injured. In all seriousness, the Sedisn are indeed great players. Past their prime now, but great. But what else do the canucks have. Same with Detroit and washington, ex great teams that have a few great players but are NOT elite.

that is a valid point, but playing in a crappy division and having the best record/most points in the league doesn't completely nullify the fact that they are an elite team IMO. They still have to play all of the other teams in the league.

In the years when Detroit dominated a crappy division, they were still considered an elite team. No one can argue that fact.

You can depend on the CBC you know that. I could understand if it was NBC but the CBC :sadno:

The officiating was about the same standard as the Canucks, amateurish and embarrassing at the same time. In fact the entire game looked to be an amateur tournament game.

As to Kingsley sniper... I feel for you. But two good points you didn't have to listen to CBC and I have to go to the games on Monday and Tuesday as well

Memo to MG if you have the kahoolies maybe you should hang a copy of Kingsleysnipes post in the Canucks dressingroom

Despite missing Karlsson and Spezza, Ottawa has been putting together wins, because they play a full 60 mins.

They seem to be getting the most out of their talent, Michalek has been DTD most of the season as well, Anderson out of the lineup for an extended period also, and Ottawa is in an argueably better conference, so this just doesn't translate for me.

U r pathetic, just because ur probably poor doesn't mean u can insult someone since your jealous of their salary.

Roberto donates a lot of time to the hospital and the community. And how do u know he doesn't anonymously donate? The only reasons the twins donation was publicized was because they wanted to promote more donations. You are pathetic and disgusting

get something straight here, the only goal that should have been saved, no excuses possible, was #3. there was 2 perfect plays on Detroit part, no chance for Luongo, there was also 2 ridiculous bounces off of Abdelkader. i grow tired of all the fans who are such bigots

get something straight here, the only goal that should have been saved, no excuses possible, was #3. there was 2 perfect plays on Detroit part, no chance for Luongo, there was also 2 ridiculous bounces off of Abdelkader. i grow tired of all the fans who are such bigots

The canucks have been decimated by injuries. Kassian is obviously hurt, I mean early in the year he was almost a goal a game player, and now we lose Booth! I mean look at Pittsburgh without Malkin- can't win. Ottawa without Spezza- can't win.

Archived