The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Millionaires 2 - Red Wings 5

lolwut?

Posted · Hidden by Admin 2, March 17, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Admin 2, March 17, 2013 - No reason given

Difference between the Wings and the Canucks.

If the Wings were the team that scored 6 seconds in, the Canucks would've folded like a cheap suit right there.

Canucks have zero ability to handle adversity - and that problem starts at the top (eg., management/coaching).

Lacklustre game. Got worked in almost every aspect of the game. Showing up for 10 or so minutes isnt good enough. Were a good team but NOT ELITE. Oh yeah...why does av develop such strong feelings for certain players. I swear he has a thing for some players.

Rome

Raymond

Weise

Now Edler

lol @ everyone bitching about Datsyuk, if Henrik or someone was playing as well as he was and CBC talked about him would you be complaining? no

Datsyuk > every single person on our team tonight

stop whining about it

I love Henrik and Daniel as much as the rest of you. I love him him so much that if you talk SH%T about him IRL ill probably go ya. Be lest simplify the past 3 years.

Roberto Lunogo ................ Captain .............. 1 Game from a Stanly Cup

Henrik Sedin ................ Captain .............. Not much of Fu#k ALL

what the point ?

Theres a strange coincidence between when Henrik became captain and the Canucks became a pile of useless Felines!

MHM.. i don't even have a reaction anymore to this team. Its like watching the same train-wreck game after game repeating itself. We squeek one out against Columbus then get lucky with Rinne playing poorly otherwise we'd probably of lost that one and blown out again tonight. This a more than just a bad funk...this team is simply an average team now, no longer elite.

Difference between the Wings and the Canucks.

If the Wings were the team that scored 6 seconds in, the Canucks would've folded like a cheap suit right there.

Canucks have zero ability to handle adversity - and that problem starts at the top (eg., management/coaching).

Archived