The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Millionaires 2 - Red Wings 5

lolwut?

Positive from tonight's game, at least they're creating scoring chances and Burr is off the xchneid.

The negatives are too long to list, but goaltending tops it. I can't remember the last season Canucks got such inconsistent goaltending - from both goalies. It's been many, many, many, many years. It's a problem. A big problem.

But Gillis tops my s#$% list lately. So, Kassian and Booth now injured. Every other NHL team would go to their farm team for help, who do the Canucks go to? Jensen? He just got back to N.A. There's no one else, no depth on farm team on the wings.

Also, how did Gillis ever think this team could be successful with only 2 natural centres. They've tried every winger there, none have had long term success. Higgins has been on the ice for 5 goals against in the last 3 games as a centre. It's not working. Raymond had 1 good night, then got lit up. Who's left? Gillis should have picked up at least 1 centre last summer. Big mistake the team is now paying for. He's on the hotseat right now IMO.

I love Henrik and Daniel as much as the rest of you. I love him him so much that if you talk SH%T about him IRL ill probably go ya. Be lest simplify the past 3 years.

Roberto Lunogo ................ Captain .............. 1 Game from a Stanly Cup

Henrik Sedin ................ Captain .............. Not much of Fu#k ALL

what the point ?

Theres a strange coincidence between when Henrik became captain and the Canucks became a pile of useless Felines!

I love Henrik and Daniel as much as the rest of you. I love him him so much that if you talk SH%T about him IRL ill probably go ya. Be lest simplify the past 3 years.

what the point ?

Theres a strange coincidence between when Henrik became captain and the Canucks became a pile of useless Felines!

what the point ?

anger has subsided with this Guinness.

in all seriousness its a game of russian roulette will MG blink or is he willing to sacrifice the season?

This team is waiting for tee time seriously.

AND MOST OF THEM HAVE NTC'S!!!

Thanks Gillis

Toews: Everyone wants to look at the stats all year and talk about what [the Canucks] do well and how good of a team they are. That’s whats frustrating. We’re not exposing them for what they really are. I think a lot of people outside this locker room are giving them too much credit. Maybe we are as well. We know that we can be a better team and we just haven’t shown it yet.

Archived