The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Millionaires 2 - Red Wings 5

lolwut?

I love Henrik and Daniel as much as the rest of you. I love him him so much that if you talk SH%T about him IRL ill probably go ya. Be lest simplify the past 3 years.

Roberto Lunogo ................ Captain .............. 1 Game from a Stanly Cup

Henrik Sedin ................ Captain .............. Not much of Fu#k ALL

what the point ?

Theres a strange coincidence between when Henrik became captain and the Canucks became a pile of useless Felines!

Abysmal game. I was there tonight and during the PP all I was yelling was "SHOOT!!!" My throat actually hurts from yelling it constantly. Point shot and rebound. Stop trying to be fancy, its CLEARLY not working. Our D needs a shakeup,the giveaways were ridiculous. How is Alberts still playing? Ballard in next game please.

Ps. I feel bad for everyone who had to listen to Hrudey tonight. I heard he had a hard on for Datsyuk tonight? Ouch...I feel for you all.

Tired of this garbage coaching; gameplay; boring bottom 6 play and lack of skill... Detroit played 3 games in 4 NIGHTS!!! Just pathetic hockey all season. I think the cure may be a sitting outside the playoff picture, re tooling and massive change in the offseason and getting a high pick in a deep draft

Not a good game to watch, I'm really dissapointed. Wanted to see a really great effort in the Millionaires sweaters, but no such luck.

I hope Booth will be okay.

I hope they can still turn this season around.

Archived