The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Millionaires 2 - Red Wings 5

lolwut?

A few weeks ago I was totally against this point of view but I'll admit there's some logic to it. For right or wrong in pro sports it's always easier to get rid of the coach... but other than the Florida crew, all of our "star players" have had all or most of their NHL success under AV.

Still, if this team fails to make the playoffs or loses in the 1st or 2nd round I'd be very surprised if coach V is back, regardless of the roster situation.

The friggen zebras again blind as molerats and giving the game to datsyuk.

They're forechecking beat the grease right out of the Canucks back checking .

They're puck possession was blatantly better than the "Millionaires"

PP absolutely sucked. The toughness they showed was so lame.

They seemed to be afraid to get the puck in the corners because some big guys

would probly hurt their feelings.......

So does anyone else think they'll call up Jensen? I remember 2 yrs in trauning camp AV was drooling over him, he was the last cut. Last yr I read an article where Av was still drooling over him. U guys think he gets a call?

I mean, who else can they call up - Sweatt? There's no one else.

Our response to the 8-3 shellacking is to treat our fans to a beatdown on home ice... lol :picard:

I like the way Raymond has played so far this season but he really needs to go. We dont have any legit 2nd line wingers on the team.

Now, If Gillis had any plans of trading Booth in couple of weeks, thats all gone now with what looks like a serious injury...

Still no 3rd line center and were past half way through the season. This team has way too many holes to be a serious contender, were luck were still in a playoff spot.

No Kesler.

Yes it is the only excuse I need.

He is arguably the best and most important player of the team.

We don't have the depth we had in 2011 that is certain, a Luongo trade and Kassian/Jensen emerging is the only way to fill out the bottom 6.

Archived