Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

- - - - -

[PGT] Millionaires 2 - Red Wings 5

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
363 replies to this topic

#361 WeatherWise

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:13 AM

Definitely one of the crappiest songs of all time.

The greatest segue into a weather segment.

#362 ice orca

ice orca

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,994 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

Guinness = carbonated tree bark

Guinness= liquid haggis.

#363 Riviera82

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,098 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Sorry, that's not me.
Howard stopped almost everything we shot at him.
Luongo is an elite goaltender - he needs to make those elite saves consistently.

Is this the same as saying, for example: 'Devon Dubnyk is an elite goaltender who doesn't make enough saves?'

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,720 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Canucks Army just did their recap of the Wings game today: http://canucksarmy.c...marquee-matchup

Quite frankly, I'm shocked. This is 1 of maybe 5 games this season where Canucks outchanced their opponent. They only gave up 9 scoring chances, and 5 of them ended up in the net. Normally, 1 of every 6 of 7 scoring chances end up in net. So it's safe to say Lu had a rough night.  What the heck is going on with this teams goaltenders this yr. They are both stinking it up, horrible EV SV%. I just don't get it.

I'm surprised that so many people are surprised about this.

From what I saw, the Canucks had the better of the play, they just couldn't score. Burrows is robbed by Howard, Hansen hits the post on the penalty shot, Lappy can't score on the breakaway....that's just off the top of my head.

Meanwhile the Wings get three lucky bounce goals and Luongo whiffs on two others...

As I said in one of the "Fire AV" threads, (I can't keep them all straight anymore) when the Canucks stop getting chances, then I'll believe the sky is falling.
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.