The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Millionaires 2 - Red Wings 5

lolwut?

Would like to see our team play the body a bit more often, not all the time but at least to deter the opposition. I'm getting tired of people walking around our D fearlessly and Datsyuk is a prime example of how brittle our D can be.

We didn't actually play too bad 5 on 5 we just lost momentum after every single power play we had which lead to goals against.

Why can't we just get pucks on net on the PP and go for the rebounds/goal? Get the puck to the blue line and get it on target. We are really missing a D that has the confidence to just shoot and get the puck on net, not saying we don't have the ability. We appear to be moving the puck well but nothing ever comes from it, working it down low is not working. Play the simple game!

Loving the jerseys though!

Why would i be embarassed?

Im paid 30 bucks and hour for a technical job which i preform well enough at to continue to get raises.

Theres no V on my Shirt right now!

Theres no stick of GUM in my mouth right now!

Theres 20 players and a coaching staff/ GM group , that should be embarassed right now.

Im just a average Joe , whos had way too much to drink and should probably go to bed but im really upset so im not.

Canucks need to try something radical on their powerplay. Revamp the lines and tell the players that they won't be out there unless they can create quality chances. Go back to the basics and drop all the fancy plays...just keep it simple.

Canucks need to try something radical on their powerplay. Revamp the lines and tell the players that they won't be out there unless they can create quality chances. Go back to the basics and drop all the fancy plays...just keep it simple.

Archived