The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs MIN Wild - 03/18/13

Strombone1

I hope Schroeder can get some points tonight. He should be slotted on the 2nd.

I also want Ballard to see some PP time.

As others did, I was hoping to see Jensen get some Canucks action tonight. Although, if our minor GM says he's not quite ready for the big league, then that must be the case. Let him get used to AHL hockey before throwing him straight in.

If it means Garrison and Edler on the 1st unit it still won't work. Edler is a crapty passer and wont take one timers when he has the chance. Garrison is a one timer machine who needs a guy who can set him up with the right kind of passes to let it go.

And Burrows has been very good in front on the PP imo and has been the only guy hustling to loose pucks too.

Honestly, just try Ballard with Garrison on the 1st PP. Even if he fails at least they can say they tried it for a whole game to see what he could or could not do there.

I just hope our defense shows up like a Death Star soon... Big, imposing, and solid.

Wait... didn't the Death Star have that whole "Hey, a two-foot shaft sunk the first one, so in this second Death Star we'll make it 200 feet so ships fan fly into it" fiasco? Yeah, nevermind. Just be solid!

Archived