The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs MIN Wild - 03/18/13

Strombone1

Worst thing is that this is a very playoff-like game. Not many calls, hard hitting and very intense. Yet we just let in 3 consecutive goals and blew another game.

This team's mental psyche is pathetic right now. Very reminiscent of the 08 Canucks who found ways to lose just about every game.

Our team depth is so shattered right now, it's unbelievable. So many players playing out of their roles. I hear a lot of debate on who's fault it is. Our goaltending, our defense, our forwards, our coach, our gm. It is a team game from our depth forwards up to our GM and everything/everyone is out of alignment.

I will be curious to see what happens between now and trade deadline. This year, our team has been soooo mismanaged, I can't believe it. Barring a significant move/improvement. I think MG and AV are done.

There is no way we should be in this position. Several of these factors could have been prevented.

funny how everyone (fans, broadcasters etc) make such a big deal about ballard's bad play last goal like its the end of the season for the nucks...but they never say anything when edler, bieksa, hamhus brainfarts frequently......talk about being a goat....

too bad AV will justify scratching ballard for the rest of the season now....LOL

team playing with no urgency again.......

edit: damn forum double posting again.....ugh.....we can't even score on PP when desperately needing a goal.......what will it really need to light a fire under this team???

Hamhuis should be blamed for the Coyle goal - didn't tie up his stick at all.

Ballard just blew this game for us. As much as I like him, you can't do that in the biggest game of the season. Don't want to see him in a Canucks uniform again after this.

funny how everyone (fans, broadcasters etc) make such a big deal about ballard's bad play last goal like its the end of the season for the nucks...but they never say anything when edler, bieksa, hamhus brainfarts frequently......talk about being a goat....

too bad AV will justify scratching ballard for the rest of the season now....LOL

team playing with no urgency again.......

Worst thing is that this is a very playoff-like game. Not many calls, hard hitting and very intense. Yet we just let in 3 consecutive goals and blew another game.

This team's mental psyche is pathetic right now. Very reminiscent of the 08 Canucks who found ways to lose just about every game.

Archived