The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs MIN Wild - 03/18/13

Strombone1

yuppp luongo singlehandedly loses the game for us this guy is paid too much to not stop the majority of the shots. It's been like this for the last how many games we out shoot the other team but in the 3rd it all falls apart starting from the goalie

Guest Gumballthechewy

Would we be better with salo and erhoff still here? We let them go cause we didn't want to spend the coin? Thought we were one of those rich teams?

Who would rather have erhoff than Ballard? Should I even ask?

Who just loved salo? Wasn't he worth the risk of a 2 year contract?

Samuelson... Injured but was he worth another look? Rather have him than booth...

Sigh. No bitching! Hope we draft well this year!

Amazing how badly Gillis has screwed up this team in a few short years:

-Signs Luongo to an untradeable contract, then tries unsuccessfully to trade him after announcing he's lost the #1 job (brilliant) $4-5.2 Million in cap sitting on the bench every night.

-Knowing Malholtra is likely done, and Kesler's not ready for the start of the season does nothing to fill the gaping holes.

-Trades for Ballard who the coach clearly hates, and Booth, who is, well Booth. Almost $9 million in wasted cap space

- Trades a scoring centre for a prospect winger who has uncertain potential. Not like we need a centre right now...

-Continues to stick with a coach who is incapable of developing a player, and if he had his wish would have an entire team of Aaron Romes.

I'm done. Sadly I'm going to the game a week tomorrow against Columbus. I'd like to say that I'm hoping for a good game, but given the last 15 games, I might just put on a Rick Nash CBJ jersey.

And yeah, I'm aware he's with New York now.

Archived