The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs MIN Wild - 03/18/13

Strombone1

It's funny how the canucks coaching staff keeps saying how atrocious the pp is and they keep throwing the same players out there with the same plays over and over again!!!!!

Sedin-sedin-Hansen

Bieksa-garrison

Burrow-ebbett-Higgins

Raymond-edler

Give hammer a break, we need him playing hard minutes in the playoffs not useless minutes on the pp in the regular season

Maybe they're trying to make it look like Luongo has earned back his starting position to try one last attempt to boost his value. Unfortunately his play has been average and hasn't helped that cause much.

This is just AV doing what he does best. Which is the same thing he always does. Lean on the guys that have given him success. And that's Luongo. AV owes his job to Luongo, and he's gonna keep playing him the majority of games as long as he's here.

How does Luongo get the start? He was awful against Detroit and only sub par against Nashville. If I'm Schneider I'm asking for a trade. Who want to play for a coach like A.V.? He doesn't understand the game.

How does Luongo get the start? He was awful against Detroit and only sub par against Nashville. If I'm Schneider I'm asking for a trade. Who want to play for a coach like A.V.? He doesn't understand the game.

Add me to the list of those who've grown tired of Vigneault's idiocy. I'm even starting to question Gillis.

This is like the Leafs last yr, with Burke/Wilson. It's gone bad. Might get horrible...

Prob 6-2 Wild. RL gets pulled, destroying what's left of his value-he NEVER should have started the last game!

Add me to the list of those who've grown tired of Vigneault's idiocy. I'm even starting to question Gillis.

This is like the Leafs last yr, with Burke/Wilson. It's gone bad. Might get horrible...

Prob 6-2 Wild. RL gets pulled, destroying what's left of his value-he NEVER should have started the last game!

Hopefully this team can get its head out of its @$$. I'm sick of hearing of "we have the guys in the room who can do it, we believe, blahblahblah."

They're playing uninspired hockey and if they don't play their best Minni is taking the div. lead tonight.

Hopefully this team can get its head out of its @$$. I'm sick of hearing of "we have the guys in the room who can do it, we believe, blahblahblah."

They're playing uninspired hockey and if they don't play their best Minni is taking the div. lead tonight.

Canucks are going the wrong way in the standings. They have one of the WORST team GAA right now, bad enough that that douche Spector made a quick blurb about it.

This team lacks heart. Top to bottom there is not a single player who plays with real heart. No one, and I know many of you will point to Hansen, sorry, there is a difference between being hot right now and playing with heart. We desperately need that heart component now, right now.

The boys might win this game, but I think I would prefer they lose and maybe gain some insight into their issues. Pulling a win out just allows them to believe they are better than they are.

First times have ever hoped my team loses, if only for a desperate attempt to wake them up.

Yeah, maybe then I can minus AV? I'm sorry, but this bum has absolutely no clue of what to do.

Seriously, we played the wings and Luongo got lit up, let in EIGHT goals. What does he do? He plays Luongo at home against the Wings. Stupid. In fact, I think an eight year old could have made the decision on that one. Giving up 5 goals when you know our offence is pretty thin atm is unacceptable. Then, after giving up 9 goals in the last two outings, who gets the start? Luongo. LOOL!

And don't give me the BS of back to back. Go cry me a river. It's not even a road game next, they don't have to travel after the game. Schneider deserves this start, and we all know it.

I would say maybe its Schneider's turn to start but saying he "deserves" it is a bit much. He wasn't exactly stellar in his past few starts either.

Right now neither deserves the start until one actually gets hot, but it's hard to get hot when your defence is as terrible and inconsistent as they've been.

They're going with Luongo based on the stats of his last 11 starts at home vs them. Hopefully that trend continues and this decision doesn't blow up in their face tonight.

Archived