The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What to do with Kesler...

Outsiders

The thing is, he's always rushing to get back to play. He tried waiting it out this time but honestly, he wasn't playing the same.. He should honestly just be much more patient this time around and he'll play like he's paid to play.. He needs time and patience and he knows it but he's desperately trying to get back

The thing is, he's always rushing to get back to play. He tried waiting it out this time but honestly, he wasn't playing the same.. He should honestly just be much more patient this time around and he'll play like he's paid to play.. He needs time and patience and he knows it but he's desperately trying to get back

Uuum...he broke his foot trying to block a shot this time around.

How the heck does that have anything to do with rushing back?

And while were at it, let's also tell Kes not to go into the corners and hit anybody either.

I do honestly believe when he came back he was 100%, but then he got injured. That injury to some players might just be a brusie, MRI showed nothing, so he continued playing. This is someone 100% of the players in the NHL would have done. He didn't know it was severe. and no, he's not going anywhere. I don't care if you haters say he dives, or not, we need him badly right now. Our centers depth have taken a huge beaten with him out.

Hmmm, let's see. Gillis has been desperately trying to acquire a useful centre since the Hodgson trade, so much so that he gave up a few mid-round picks for "4 years past his prime" Pahlsson. Then Manny went down for good.

Yeah, let's trade Kesler and create an even bigger Grand Canyon-like hole down the centre!

Id float his name in the offseason to see whats out there... why not? I really like Kesler, but not as a top 6 center... He has and will always play better with grinders... Hes a franchise 3rd line center with PP prowess. He's an extremely valueable piece, but he had some injury issues, and it might just be better to cut bait while his value is still there alla Linden and Bertuzzi....

Id float his name in the offseason to see whats out there... why not? I really like Kesler, but not as a top 6 center... He has and will always play better with grinders... Hes a franchise 3rd line center with PP prowess. He's an extremely valueable piece, but he had some injury issues, and it might just be better to cut bait while his value is still there alla Linden and Bertuzzi....

Kesler has been hurt now for a along time. He cant seem to stay healthy. Should we trade him and get a great centre that can actually stay healthy and can compete night in and night out. Tell me what you think.

Archived