Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ConstableSidhu

Jim Vandameer loses his mind

58 posts in this topic

Brookbank pulled a Weise on Desbiens earlier in the game. The guy throwing punches behind the glass is Didiomete.

The Wolves have more team toughness than the Canucks... lol

Vandermeer should get the call on our last meeting with the Hawks.... call up Desbiens too lol

if this were the canucks they'd just let the other team beat up on their teammate :towel:

wow.... rockford is Chicago's farm team......

number 19 of the Rockford fromt he bench started it. Clean hit onto the bench, not sure why the bench door wasn't bolted, he goes punching him in the face Any of you ever taken a punch in the face with hockey gloves before? It f in hurts.

Damn bring him up, if he cant motivate or swing momentum for the canucks I dont know what would

if this were the canucks they'd just let the other team beat up on their teammate :towel:

Loved it. Vandy climbs right onto their bench and starts throwin'em.

And out of all the penalized players, Vandy gets off scott free. Perfect!!

Awesome! That reminds me of some of the line brawls that I watched at junior games as a kid growing up. One of the most exciting plays in hockey to watch live. I wish the Canucks would show some anger like this every once in a while.

how did jim end up fighting on their team bench hahah. These teams just hate each other at both levels apperently. There has to be some sort of suspensions from all that. Players on the bench can't touch players on the ice when they end up on the bench. Crazy though, wish we could have some of this emotion (maybe not to this extreme) on the nucks.

who was that guy on the wolves bench reaching over the bench glass and start chucking them... lol

i thought the funniest part was that all of the players on the bench stayed as far away from jimmy as possible.