Posted Image

#2 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,054 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Good stuff, the Tanev render is a little sharp though. Sometimes your text blends in with the background too much but I think you do a good job of separating out the render from the background to provide depth.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64,620 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

You have really been improving! But you need to work on your text a little more. Yes, for me it's the hardest part when making a sig.
Posted Image

#4 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,054 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

Yeah, I'm better at creating text in MS Word than I am in GIMP. I did that with my Schroeder sig to get the look, but then it's a pain to get it matched with the sig. Definitely going to have to work on that in future sigs.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.