Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyzer

Booth's locker is cleaned out

205 posts in this topic

Most likely a torn ACL/MCL

but what was mentioned earlier in the thread I don't think it is protocol to remove all contents from the locker room due to an injury so there may be something else going on but who knows

He was creating a lot of chances. Just didn't have the finish or luck on his side.

buffalo seemed to be on a spending binge that year

Note to self if injured do not reveal to CDC I will probably be banished

Note to self if injured do not reveal to CDC I will probably be banished

AV is an expert on injuries, thats why we still got hodgson :bigblush:

Serious question: Do you think Booth is more upset he can't play hockey for awhile, or more upset he can't kill unarmed animals just out for a walk?

Serious question: Do you think Booth is more upset he can't play hockey for awhile, or more upset he can't kill unarmed animals just out for a walk?

I know the numbers don't show it but he was trying pretty damn hard out there. He was like Hansen out there every game and its too bad he just couldn't finish.

Don't forget Buffalo gave a guy like Leino 4.5 million dollars. There's always teams out there that are desperate enough to take a chance on players.

Booth can still be traded, and for a team needing to reach the cap floor, a contract that you won't have to pay for for the rest of the season might be attractive.

Outside of generating at least a power play per game, hitting, and generating chances ...

Oh, wait, that's more than what half our team does ...

As for his injury, don't call him fragile.

I for one do not want to see Booth traded, let alone bought out, which I think is ludicrous to contemplate. Everything about this guy's play screams positive minus the finish, and all signs point to luck bouncing his way. If this guy ever puts together a healthy season the ice will tilt his way guaranteed, and I'd be happy to take a chance on another season and that happening.

Booth out indefinitely as per press conference with "ankle sprain". Really?