The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild 3 @ Canucks 1

Pears

I honestly don't know what people expected with this roster. Just write down the roster we have right now, look at it, and tell me that it can matchup against any of the top 8 teams.

This comes down to a failure by Gillis to not shore up our center depth while Kesler was out. Counting on a career AHLer, and a raw rookie was really your plan Gillis? Really?

i was talking to a friend at a kamloops blazers game. He thinks that , there is something with the organization from the top. I say , i agree with him. I was sad ernhoff, samuel and salo all left the club. huge players that made up what made the canucks good.

It is to bad, by the time canucks get a good team again. The sedin twins will be either wanting a trade or retirement. Can never stop ageing.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The goalie situation has dragged on FAAAR too long, Schneider still isn't playing, Luongo is on his way out the door, the third liners have been challenged to produce as second liners, the defense has been dismantled and exposed. The personnel just aren't there. Also we have the second most expensive team in the NHL. Something isn't right.

It's easy to blame the goaltenders, but Nashville game aside the Canucks are scoring 2 goals a game or less : not good enough.

It's nice they finally got a PP goal, but it was the only goal they scored tonight. Power play is still crap, and Vancouver didn't look very dangerous on many of their scoring 'chances'.

The Canucks look uninspired and lazy, and they say they are trying hard, but they aren't making anything happen.

I expected a Canuck loss tonight, just looking at the lineup it was like a pre-season roster with some NHL regulars and a bunch of AHLers.

What will it take to get the Sedins some offensive help? this is ridiculous, 2 undersized AHL centers behind them and a defence that cant give them the puck.

A mediocre team is the result of MG being 'patient'...

i was talking to a friend at a kamloops blazers game. He thinks that , there is something with the organization from the top. I say , i agree with him. I was sad ernhoff, samuel and salo all left the club. huge players that made up what made the canucks good.

It is to bad, by the time canucks get a good team again. The sedin twins will be either wanting a trade or retirement. Can never stop ageing.

At the same time, if we kept those players and were still struggling, fans would be saying that we did exactly what the flames did. Which is hold onto older players for too long.

Going younger with guys like Garrison and Booth looked good on paper, and it's only now in hindsight that they don't look like upgrades. Gillis can still make good on the mistake though. He's gotta start making some serious calls though.

It's easy to blame the goaltenders, but Nashville game aside the Canucks are scoring 2 goals a game or less : not good enough.

It's nice they finally got a PP goal, but it was the only goal they scored tonight. Power play is still crap, and Vancouver didn't look very dangerous on many of their scoring 'chances'.

The Canucks look uninspired and lazy, and they say they are trying hard, but they aren't making anything happen.

Archived