The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild 3 @ Canucks 1

Pears

Overrated Gillis and AV/Bowness needs to go!

No Erhoff, Salo = powerplay bad

No LEGIT 2nd line wingers to play with Kesler for 3 years now; D corps way worse than 2011

Salo, Torres, Erhoff, Hodgson, Grabner, 1st, Samuelsson, Volpatti >> Garrison, Ballard, Sestito, Booth

Going all in at the deadline, not even sure if that will get the canucks over the hump and guarantees them winning the cup.

Too many holes this year with so many overrated players with long term contracts and NTCs.

Just go for Jones, Drouin, Mackinnon.

Overrated Gillis and AV/Bowness needs to go!

No Erhoff, Salo = powerplay bad

Salo, Torres, Erhoff, Hodgson, Grabner, 1st, Samuelsson, Volpatti >> Garrison, Ballard, Sestito, Booth

Going all in at the deadline, not even sure if that will get the canucks over the hump and guarantees them winning the cup.

Too many holes this year with so many overrated players with long term contracts and NTCs.

Just go for Jones, Drouin, Mackinnon.

LUONGO IS GETTING PAID TOO MUCH !!! Trade him or give him away I don't care free up some space. This guy will easily lose the game for you in the 3rd and suck the life out of the team, he used to be the hero on this team but that time is gone OUT WITH THE OLD ALREADY. Btw the team also sucked in the 3rd but I blame the goalie for starting the mayhem :)

IDK what people see in tanev, he barely qualifies as a 3rd pairing d in the NHL. i guess its because everyone else is failing in the back end and he looked comparatively solid with ballard early in this season. ofc, we're probably not gonna see ballard again next game, or jordan getting any decent wingers

Archived