The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild 3 @ Canucks 1

Pears

get this through your head and everyone else in order to trade either goalie there needs to be a trading partner and its not so easy during the season not to mention a short season wait til the end of the season to be honest with injuries this season has been a wash

ya i know ottawa has dealt with injuries but not many other teams have dealt with injuries have stayed at a high level of play

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Raymond Ebbett Hansen

Higgins Lapierre Weise

Sestito Schroeder Pinizotto

I want everyone to take a look at this roster. I mean really look at it.

Is this a roster that should be challenging for a division title? It's no wonder we can only score one goal. Half the forward group are AHLers.

So before everyone goes and jumps all over the players, stop and think about it. These players are all probably looking at management too and thinking "a little help Gillis?"

LUONGO IS GETTING PAID TOO MUCH !!! Trade him or give him away I don't care free up some space. This guy will easily lose the game for you in the 3rd and suck the life out of the team, he used to be the hero on this team but that time is gone OUT WITH THE OLD ALREADY. Btw the team also sucked in the 3rd but I blame the goalie for starting the mayhem :)

You do need a trading partner, but you have to give yourself the best chance for success... and you don't announce your #1 goalie who you've signed to a stupid-a$$ contract has lost his starting job, and then expect someone else to be dumb enough to clean-up your mistake. Milbury's not a GM anymore unfortunately. Gillis needs to own this debacle.

Lets go for mackinnon , we need him for kesler. Fire AV for HC of the portland= Mike Johnston, at least he knows how to coach . Its all about dicipline and knowing you have to play a full 60 or you will not succeed.

What canucks should go for in the Draft.

1st Mackinnon. 2nd jordan subban 3rd Jc lipon. 4th bjorkstrand

sign to NHL entry Rutkowski and Willick.

Archived