Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pears

[PGT] Wild 3 @ Canucks 1

278 posts in this topic

Aquilini has to be close to stepping in somehow...

Maybe he could give us a shift or two!

get this through your head and everyone else in order to trade either goalie there needs to be a trading partner and its not so easy during the season not to mention a short season wait til the end of the season to be honest with injuries this season has been a wash

ya i know ottawa has dealt with injuries but not many other teams have dealt with injuries have stayed at a high level of play

Anyone want to become a Habs fan!!!

Nope, can't do it.

LUONGO IS GETTING PAID TOO MUCH !!! Trade him or give him away I don't care free up some space. This guy will easily lose the game for you in the 3rd and suck the life out of the team, he used to be the hero on this team but that time is gone OUT WITH THE OLD ALREADY. Btw the team also sucked in the 3rd but I blame the goalie for starting the mayhem :)

Woah..we gotta tuff guy here. :bored:

Why should I have faith again?

I miss Trevor Linden and the heart he showed in 1994. That's what this team needs.

You do need a trading partner, but you have to give yourself the best chance for success... and you don't announce your #1 goalie who you've signed to a stupid-a$$ contract has lost his starting job, and then expect someone else to be dumb enough to clean-up your mistake. Milbury's not a GM anymore unfortunately. Gillis needs to own this debacle.

Isn't Raymond is suppose to be one of our legit scorer? Raymond plays himself into a career 3rd liner now....good for him.

Lets go for mackinnon , we need him for kesler. Fire AV for HC of the portland= Mike Johnston, at least he knows how to coach . Its all about dicipline and knowing you have to play a full 60 or you will not succeed.

What canucks should go for in the Draft.

1st Mackinnon. 2nd jordan subban 3rd Jc lipon. 4th bjorkstrand

sign to NHL entry Rutkowski and Willick.

Lu solid game gave them a chance to win, though probably should have had the 3rd goal, that goal is irelevant, Canucks only managed 1 goal.

Edler just got signed so only defenceman going is Ballard and maybe Hamhuis or Bieksa

Edler Garrison and Tanev are unmovable for the next year at least

Oh man we really need good face off man....losing 70% of the draws is unacceptable.

wish we had spent the money to bring in suter and parise. oh wait we spent it all on plugs....