The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is it time for a new coach?

Italia2006

That's probably not going to happen and nothing about it was trolling. Just pointing out that you jump to this conclusion and make some smarmy comment like "nice coaching" based on misinformation. If you don't like that perhaps don't throw negative comments out there. You can't expect to be the gander and not expect what the goose gets.

You're welcome though. I tend not to use that thread at all. The CDC front page isn't always the most accurate either but usually a little more up to date.

Did anyone catch what babcock just said? Pierre just got a couple words with him on the bench regarding the 3-0 meltdown in the first 5 mins of the game. Babcock used the words "MY RESPONSIBILITY" wish av would take some responsibility.

Yes, it is long overdue. The problems are all over the place in last nights game. No emotion, hunger, drive and passion. The PP is the worst in the league, same as the offense (sorry folks, but the team can't score). Bad coaching is one of the main reasons, although Gillis deserves a lot of the blame as well by not doing anything to improve the team since the cup final run. In fact, the team has regressed quite a bit since then.

Gillis had a lot of time to make the Luongo trade and yet, still nothing. This in itself is not acceptable, so I hope he gets fired in the offseason.

Why did AV not call a timeout after going down 2-0 early? Brutal.

Did anyone catch what babcock just said? Pierre just got a couple words with him on the bench regarding the 3-0 meltdown in the first 5 mins of the game. Babcock used the words "MY RESPONSIBILITY" wish av would take some responsibility.

Archived