The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs STL Blues - 03/19/13

Strombone1

At the very least, I want to ice a tough line-up.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen

Higgins - Pinizzotto - Kassian

Sestito - Lapierre - Weise

Ebbet out.

I kind of see this game having some big emotions.

Kassian vs Stewart

Sestito vs Reaves

Jackman vs Weise

I still maintained we were turning the corner before the Wild game and our play at least for the first 40 against the Wild convinced me this is still the case.

So 3-2 Canucks in OT

No scorers, I'll be happy with anyone scoring.

then why Lindy Ruff??

We need to understand that it's not necessarily the coaching fault. The team needs to come together realize its them that needs to do better, not the coach. Also it's not a quick fix to always change the coach.

Tell me what do you suggest if we do find a new coach, but we lost 7 in a row? Then what? fire him again? then what? fire the gm? What if the replacement fails? then what? find another GM?

give Gillis the summer to change things. I'm sure he's going to change a lot of the supporting players this year.

Cant beleive Schroeder gets sent down. He had a good game yesterday on the 4th line. We should use this injury time to be developing our prospects. Schroeder Hansen Mayray has looked great in games this year. Not sure what is going on right now but the projected lineup looks like crap.

Cant beleive Schroeder gets sent down. He had a good game yesterday on the 4th line. We should use this injury time to be developing our prospects. Schroeder Hansen Mayray has looked great in games this year. Not sure what is going on right now but the projected lineup looks like crap.

So our fourth line is our second best line with Schroeder centering it, and he gets sent down? Makes sense.

There must be a trade coming at some point. Nobody can be this dumb right?

They're trying the same things that aren't working over and over again, and they're expecting different results. Insanity I guess?

Archived