The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs STL Blues - 03/19/13

Strombone1

Vigneault: "Our goaltender has to be better than their goaltender"

Translation: If we don't post a shutout, we will probably lose.

PK or not, the Canucks became really passive in the last 10 minutes.

I think its ridiculous that out of all the struggles this team has, the PP, the poor starts, stupid penalties, etc. Vigneault singles out the goaltending.

It's not like your superstars are getting 5 goals a game Alain. Pull your fat head out of your anus.

If I follow these two rules, am I allowed to follow a new team for the rest of the year?

1) New team can't be higher in the standings than the Canucks

2) New team can't be in the West

If I'm allowed than I'm rooting for the Islanders for the remainder of the season.

They've been skating hard at least so far. Just gotta get more shots and stop with the turnovers.

TSN acting like that period was much worse than it was. 5 of their 15 shots came on one powerplay.

And on a side note, is it just me or does Daniel not look like himself at all. He's killing plays right now, which is rare for him. Hopefully he snaps out of it.

If I follow these two rules, am I allowed to follow a new team for the rest of the year?

If I'm allowed than I'm rooting for the Islanders for the remainder of the season.

No one expects Schroeder and (who is the third line center tonight? Higgins?) to replace Kesler and Malhotra. But, watching Hank take multiple defensive zone faceoffs, its hard to see where this team stops this slide unless AV just trusts his guys to do what they're slotted in the lineup to do and play the system he's designed for this team to succeed.

They've been skating hard at least so far. Just gotta get more shots and stop with the turnovers.

TSN acting like that period was much worse than it was. 5 of their 15 shots came on one powerplay.

And on a side note, is it just me or does Daniel not look like himself at all. He's killing plays right now, which is rare for him. Hopefully he snaps out of it.

Archived