The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs STL Blues - 03/19/13

Strombone1

Resigned to the fact that AV is here until the summer. We got lucky last time against the Blues. Big, speedy team is gonna walk all over us.

Anyone got a link on Schroeder being sent down? 4th line was sadly my favourite last night. Seemed that they played more time in Minny's end than the 1st line. AV even singled out 2/3 of the line as having played well...Must have forgot the other guy by accident.

Umm, look at the roster. That's an embarassment to even call that an NHL lineup.

Weise on the third line? Ebbett on the second?

Sending our best offensive prospect down after having a great game and only managing one goal?

These are not smart decisions for a coach desperate to win games.

This is the projected lineup. Looks like JS is with Kassian on the 4th. I hope this line gets a goal(s) with their limited ice time and shake the lineup a bit. I don't see why Ebbett gets the 2nd line center spot.

Line-up

Line 1: D Sedin H Sedin Kassian Line 2a: Raymond Schroeder Hansen Line 2b: Higgins Pinizotto Burrows Line 4: Sestito Lapierre Weise It depends which line is going for them to be the second work hard create chances you get 2nd line minutes.

Archived