The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Going To SCF 2011 Was The WORST Thing For The Canucks

vancouverdepression

Canucks SCF 2011 Bad For Present  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think going to the cup final in 2011 was the worst thing for the Canucks in the present. It caused nothing but bad ripple effects throughout the organization and among fans. While winning it would have changed obviously everything , we didnt and it did change everything but not for the better. Right on down from the top its like everyone lost their minds and made panic moves or lost their sense of how we were winning games with confidence and swagger. Yes we won a presidents trophy last season too but they were on the slide as the season wiound down and you know it just wasnt the same team, injuries and all too. Honestly a loss to San Jose may have been the best thing for them in the Conference Final that year. We had already beat Chicago and got that off our backs and a conference final loss would have saved everyone the entire Boston SCF ordeal mentally and physically. There are too many points that have been posted already in threads to mention but you know what they are and how they relate to the team in regards to my post. Heres hoping the whole Canuck nation gets on track and finds the winning combo again. Go Canucks!!!

Thoughts??

I will make a counter propsal... whiny, spoiled, fans, who think they know everything about hockey and either forgot or weren't around for many of the low points in Canuck's franchise are the WORST thing for the Canucks.

Its too bad so many Canuck fans fall into this category.

I think going to the cup final in 2011 was the worst thing for the Canucks in the present. It caused nothing but bad ripple effects throughout the organization and among fans. While winning it would have changed obviously everything , we didnt and it did change everything but not for the better. Right on down from the top its like everyone lost their minds and made panic moves or lost their sense of how we were winning games with confidence and swagger. Yes we won a presidents trophy last season too but they were on the slide as the season wiound down and you know it just wasnt the same team, injuries and all too. Honestly a loss to San Jose may have been the best thing for them in the Conference Final that year. We had already beat Chicago and got that off our backs and a conference final loss would have saved everyone the entire Boston SCF ordeal mentally and physically. There are too many points that have been posted already in threads to mention but you know what they are and how they relate to the team in regards to my post. Heres hoping the whole Canuck nation gets on track and finds the winning combo again. Go Canucks!!!

Thoughts??

Isn't the whole point about the game being to get to the SCF??? Yeah they lost, but came as close as you can get. Yes, they lost, but that is supposed to help develop the players to know what it takes next time and builds excitement with fans.

Depression really is a serious thing. If you are depressed please get help. I'm serious, if you're looking for the negatives in everything, talk to someone about it. It's helpful to realize there's good in bad things, and not all things are bad to begin with.

I will make a counter propsal... whiny, spoiled, fans, who think they know everything about hockey and either forgot or weren't around for many of the low points in Canuck's franchise are the WORST thing for the Canucks.

Its too bad so many Canuck fans fall into this category.

Archived