Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outsiders

Manny?

27 posts in this topic

We need a centre really bad will Gillis let Manny come back?

I'm pretty sure Gillis already moved him to IR and he was shut down for the season.. Even if Manny wanted to suit up, management won't let him

No way Gillis could do that even if he wanted too. If he did people would start questioning why he put Malholtra on IR in the first place and it would create tons of negative attention to the whole organization.

Gillis was asked straight up if Manny would ever play in the NHL again, and he said that he might go try and play with another team, but he would never suit up for the Canucks again.. if he went back on that now, it would create an absolute crapstorm.

Gillis was asked straight up if Manny would ever play in the NHL again, and he said that he might go try and play with another team, but he would never suit up for the Canucks again.. if he went back on that now, it would create an absolute crapstorm.

So even if we did re-sign him for a cheaper contract at lets say 1-1.5m, would he still suit up? Because he is going to be a UFA this season and we're just going to let another guy go for nothing? I'm starting to doubt Gillis' management and whether or not he has the balls to make moves that can not only propel our team back to the 2010-11 team or whether or not he was just a fluke that year

Because he is going to be a UFA this season and we're just going to let another guy go for nothing?

You can't exactly trade him when he's on the IR.

Besides, what do you think he would fetch in a trade?

Yet I'm expecting him to make moves to improve the team, not just be idle and hope for the best

So even if we did re-sign him for a cheaper contract at lets say 1-1.5m, would he still suit up? Because he is going to be a UFA this season and we're just going to let another guy go for nothing? I'm starting to doubt Gillis' management and whether or not he has the balls to make moves that can not only propel our team back to the 2010-11 team or whether or not he was just a fluke that year

Well if he wasn't on the IR, he'd be able to fetch a pick or so I guess.. Maybe a spect but his value isn't too great.

Ha............................................... In. Your. Dreams.

It was the right thing to do if the reports we get about his health are all correct. The bad part was MG new of the situation a long time ago and never addressed the situation....like last summer

if many said he will never suit up for the canucks again

then this management is not being fair to the players

examples of hodgsons back injury come to my mind

okay if its true im all for it FIRE MIKE GILLIS AND AV

if many said he will never suit up for the canucks again

then this management is not being fair to the players

examples of hodgsons back injury come to my mind

okay if its true im all for it FIRE MIKE GILLIS AND AV