The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Manny?

Outsiders

Gillis was asked straight up if Manny would ever play in the NHL again, and he said that he might go try and play with another team, but he would never suit up for the Canucks again.. if he went back on that now, it would create an absolute crapstorm.

Gillis was asked straight up if Manny would ever play in the NHL again, and he said that he might go try and play with another team, but he would never suit up for the Canucks again.. if he went back on that now, it would create an absolute crapstorm.

So even if we did re-sign him for a cheaper contract at lets say 1-1.5m, would he still suit up? Because he is going to be a UFA this season and we're just going to let another guy go for nothing? I'm starting to doubt Gillis' management and whether or not he has the balls to make moves that can not only propel our team back to the 2010-11 team or whether or not he was just a fluke that year

So even if we did re-sign him for a cheaper contract at lets say 1-1.5m, would he still suit up? Because he is going to be a UFA this season and we're just going to let another guy go for nothing? I'm starting to doubt Gillis' management and whether or not he has the balls to make moves that can not only propel our team back to the 2010-11 team or whether or not he was just a fluke that year

if many said he will never suit up for the canucks again

then this management is not being fair to the players

examples of hodgsons back injury come to my mind

okay if its true im all for it FIRE MIKE GILLIS AND AV

Archived