The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will Canucks make the playoffs and if they do how far will they go

taj_2002

if make playoff how far  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:canucks:​We will defiantly make the playoffs, we are 7th we will probably make it to at least 3rd place, I think we will win the Stanley Cup because Kesler is going to be pumped up, he was very emotional at the end of 2011's run, and this time he will be a beast and go all out AND he will score at least 10 goals, the Canucks will get better and motivated at the time and I KNOW we can WIN the Stanley cup finals because I am am a true Canucks fan like the other people that will believe in our Canucks. Jannik Hansen's line have a lot of chemistry and Raymond has laser hard shots now and he has shown improvements! The Sedin's and Burrows will have like a over flowing volcano of chemistry. GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :towel:

That said...Feaster is likely the only GM that Gillis could fleece (based on the Colorado waiver gaffe), so I say we acquire Iggy at the deadline for Ebbett and a bag of pucks, and go on an end of season tear, then plough our way to the finals!

(ha ha, by the way)

3rd Round loss to the Ducks, if we get past them, it'll be a war against Boston or Pittsburgh for the Cup; with a higher chance of winning against the former than the latter.

To add onto this, I'd say there are only 3 teams in the West that can beat Vancouver outright based on the play shown this year, and that's Detroit (surprisingly), Chicago and Anaheim. LA is good but Quick is a shade of his playoff self.

Archived