Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Will Canucks make the playoffs and if they do how far will they go

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: if make playoff how far (125 member(s) have cast votes)

how far into playoff

1. not making it (5 votes [4.03%])

Percentage of vote: 4.03%

2. 1st round (38 votes [30.65%])

Percentage of vote: 30.65%

3. 2nd round (36 votes [29.03%])

Percentage of vote: 29.03%

4. 3rd round (5 votes [4.03%])

Percentage of vote: 4.03%

5. finals (2 votes [1.61%])

Percentage of vote: 1.61%

6. stanley cup winners (38 votes [30.65%])

Percentage of vote: 30.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Kevin Biestra

Kevin Biestra

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

At the moment, looking like a first round exit.

But things can change.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Biestra speaks. Biestra educates.

Let Canucks management know you want King Richard Brodeur in the Ring of Honour with no further delay! He's been retired for 25 years!

http://forum.canucks...e-king-richard/

#32 Rubberhead

Rubberhead

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

They'll flip a switch into the last 10 regular season games and come out strong in the playoffs and win the cup in 7 games.

#33 Lulover88

Lulover88

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:36 AM

They'll flip a switch into the last 10 regular season games and come out strong in the playoffs and win the cup in 7 games.

I LIKE IT !!!

#34 TheEhrhoffEffect

TheEhrhoffEffect

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,160 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

They'll win the division but if they play either LA, Chicago or Detroit in the playoffs, they'll get kicked out.

#35 CupisAll

CupisAll

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

until we get a number 1 defenceman or a reasonable facsimile (Jeff Brown 94; Christian Erhoff 11) we won't be competing in the SCF.

#36 zoner.

zoner.

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

you got a problem with that? these 6 people are legitmate Canucks fans, unlike you <_< -_- <_< -_- <_< -_- <_< -_-

So to be a "legitimate" Canucks fan, you have to be blind to the reality of the situation? When healthy, this team might be able to get themselves into the second or third round. The way they are playing however, they will be lucky to snag the 7th or 8th spot, regardless of whether they are healthy or not. I love this team, but I'm not going to sit here and act as if everything is perfectly fine.
Posted Image

#37 Mad_Duck

Mad_Duck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

Game 5 or 6 of the Stanley cup final.

kassian with the ot scf winner

I'll seriously lol if the scf winner goes to Weise, Ebbett or Ballard (In his first game back after being benched for the last 18, of course).

But honestly, I figure that finishing 8th in the west would give us the only fighting chance to win a series. (barring a coaching change/ and/or giving Schneider appropriate starts) Assuming that Chicago finishes first, I think ruining things for them would be the only sufficient motivation to get the boys playing a full 60 every game. Then the 'nucks would think their job is done, pack it in, and get dumped hard in 4.

I'm not sure if I'm being optimistic or pessimistic here, which worries me a bit.
I put the F U in Fun!

Posted Image

#38 Nashi

Nashi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,921 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

Cup winners if we get our s**t together and rape like the Kings did last season.

canucks141.png

#39 Salo'sBomb

Salo'sBomb

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

Game 5 or 6 of the Stanley cup final.

kassian with the ot scf winner

That would be amazing. The look on his face aha.

#40 VoiceOfReason_

VoiceOfReason_

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:21 PM

1st round exit written all over us.

#41 Quoted

Quoted

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

1st round exit written all over us.

As the team is right now, probably. Hard to see the team heading into the playoffs being this same team, though (well, hopefully).

#42 Singh_0122

Singh_0122

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

:canucks:​We will defiantly make the playoffs, we are 7th we will probably make it to at least 3rd place, I think we will win the Stanley Cup because Kesler is going to be pumped up, he was very emotional at the end of 2011's run, and this time he will be a beast and go all out AND he will score at least 10 goals, the Canucks will get better and motivated at the time and I KNOW we can WIN the Stanley cup finals because I am am a true Canucks fan like the other people that will believe in our Canucks. Jannik Hansen's line have a lot of chemistry and Raymond has laser hard shots now and he has shown improvements! The Sedin's and Burrows will have like a over flowing volcano of chemistry. GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :towel:

#43 howswedeitis76

howswedeitis76

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

Lol? Nobody in NHL history has scored 20 goals in one playoff year. Either your trolling, clueless, or you have a magic ball. You choose.

No no...he just plays alot of EA's NHL (insert year here) on easy setting.

#44 howswedeitis76

howswedeitis76

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

That said...Feaster is likely the only GM that Gillis could fleece (based on the Colorado waiver gaffe), so I say we acquire Iggy at the deadline for Ebbett and a bag of pucks, and go on an end of season tear, then plough our way to the finals!

(ha ha, by the way)

#45 JasetheCanuck

JasetheCanuck

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

3rd Round loss to the Ducks, if we get past them, it'll be a war against Boston or Pittsburgh for the Cup; with a higher chance of winning against the former than the latter.

To add onto this, I'd say there are only 3 teams in the West that can beat Vancouver outright based on the play shown this year, and that's Detroit (surprisingly), Chicago and Anaheim. LA is good but Quick is a shade of his playoff self.

Edited by GreatSaveJasee, 21 March 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Posted Image

Ebbett is as useful as a North Korean ballot box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.