Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

danielsedin_22

Road test langley bc

16 posts in this topic

Just stay calm and follow whatever the instructor person says. Make sure to follow speed limits and shoulder check like crazy!

Don't hit anything :) funny story my friend hit the curb on the way out of the lot like 30 seconds in and had to do the entire test already knowing she failed

Langley along with Port Coquitlam is the easiest place for a road test. As long as you follow the rules of the road, read the signs and don't drive to fast or slow you will be fine.

Keslerplayoffbeard. How is langley road test easir in what way?. And his will be sexond time for goin for road test. First was in surrey. I failed because of slowing down too late in a playground zone. Which sign was very hard too see. Another reason was missing shoulderchecks. Which i did! She said u need too do shoulder check when u stop at red light then scan intersectionthen shoulder again which i did that.

It's an easy place to drive and to do your road test at compared to other places.

I have mine soon at the Point Grey location in Vancouver. Any specific tips for that one ?

It's an easy place to drive and to do your road test at compared to other places.

It's easy. I got mine first try in Langley. Relax, listen to the driver and you'll be fine (assuming you understand how to drive). Just drive speed limit, stop at stop signs, obey rules of the road... There's 3 routes that they do. Each one includes something along the lines of a park zone, school zone and usually a round about.

Langley is easy, just be prepared to parallel and reverse-stall park, as is customary on all other tests.

The only people I know that failed did stupid things. Ex. running a red, gunning it at a stop sign to beat a car, flying through a school zone. I have dumb friends.

also, your park isnt finished until you put the car in park, if you screw it up, fix it.

I dont have my Class 7 so I cant help you there.

But I have my Class 3. If you cant find a gear for more than 3 seconds, its an automatic fail.

I failed 3 times in Langley. They drive through multiple park zones, some within school zones to confuse you so keep your eyes peeled. Make sure you can point out roadside hazards. Uhmm, do the speed limit, I got demerits for going 40 in a 50 in a dense residential area. Dont put your car into reverse while on the road and don't drive over any solid lines, my back right tire crossed a solid white line entering a left turn lane into the DMV and it was an auto fail.

Thanks alot guys. N dw i know how too drive. Like handling n stopping. Just got dinged for goin 42 in park zone which i slowed too late. N other was needed too do more shoulder.

Hsedin33 : u said u crossed over DMV on ur right side it was? After making left turn at intersection?