The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] B-Lose vs Vancouver

The Magician

Does anybody seriously think we sat on a lead?

In a game where we were lucky not to concede at least 2 in the first period we had a purple patch in the 2nd where we at last got a break in front of goal and then our luck ran out in the 3rd where the Blues got what they were due.......but not all of it.

We have got to be happy with any win just now until we finally get our ducks in a row........nopefully before the playoffs.

Back to being bailed out by our goalie and still no sign of action from MG.

The only thing that really bothered me last night was Kassian's fight. He already had a bad back and he just made it worse. I know Sestito stepped up after that but it should have been done before Kassian had to mix it up. Pinozotto and Sestito should be the one's dropping the gloves right now. No one else should at this point.

Happy with the win. Saw flashes of brilliance. Flashes of the type of play that makes me love this team. Flashes of 2010 - 2011. Every goal was a beauty. Nice puck movement and finesse play but also some big hits and grit. The ginger messiah looked sharp too.

Got very nervous in the third though.

Hope we can round into shape and become a team that has 60+ minutes of great hockey on any given night.

Archived