The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] B-Lose vs Vancouver

The Magician

If it wasn't for Cory this thing wouldn't have been close. On another note, what in the hell is wrong with Edler, i keep waiting for him to wake out of his coma but it never happens? Again tonight he's just clueless around his own net, -1 and just plain fugly!

You guys complain when we win, complain when we lose.

Maybe you just complain bc you like to whine

They WON

OTHER THAN 2 LUCKY BOUNCES WE WOULD HAVE HAD A SHUTOUT

Sounds like we're heading in the right direction

No go ask mommy for your soother

It's like they see the level of positivity getting too high, so they take it upon themselves to try and bring everyone down.

Almost like they want the team to lose so they can complain some more.

I prefer to enjoy a win, and then move on to the next game, rather than complain about everything they did wrong.

Best Daniel has looked in a couple of weeks. Hansen continues to roll on...playing the best stretch of hockey I've seen him play.

Schneids stood on his head, especially in the first...bad bounces in the third.

Nice to see the forwards going to the net...good things can happen when you go to the net.

Sorry to end with a negative, but we need to play with more of a killer instinct...best offence is a good defence. We have to stop letting teams back in the games that we seemingly have under control.

BTW, did you guys see Ballard almost pull a "Ballard on Vokoun" on Schneids in the third period tonight?

One last thing - we have to find a way to get Sobotka...he wins nearly all puck battles he gets in. He's a Blue, but the guys got high compete level. Would look great in a Canucks jersey...same with Berglund.

Schroeder has earned a spot on this team with his play. Even with Kes in the lineup. Even if he doesn't get enough ice time even strength goving him time on the special teams units should make him worth keeping. His speed, shooting and passig abilities make him a great PP2 player and I'm sure he has the tools to be an effective penalty killer. Get him experience now so he's comfortable by playoffs.

I don't mind Av as much as most posters here, and I respect a coach making players earn their ice time but he's been solid. When most of our 2nd line is injured this is when young guys should be playing... Even if it doesn't give us the best opportunity to win.

It's like they see the level of positivity getting too high, so they take it upon themselves to try and bring everyone down.

I prefer to enjoy a win, and then move on to the next game, rather than complain about everything they did wrong.

I'm one of those. Not necessarily wanting to see Ruff hired, but I am pretty tired of AV as a coach.

However, I was pleased that tonight he seemed to pull his head out of his ass and actually play ONE of our rookies. Schroeder got 17+ minutes tonight which I absolutely loved. And he looked really, really good. The kid has VERY good vision. Why he wasn't getting this when Kesler first got injured is beyond me.

3 shots in first period, 2 shots in the third is still pretty bad. But I'm glad Schneider also had a great game and showed why he's such a great goaltender again.

It is a win. But the way things have been going, being careful is wiser.

I think the two of you are missing an important concept. The way things have gone, we're clearly not out of the woods yet.

You guys complain when we win, complain when we lose.

Maybe you just complain bc you like to whine

They WON

OTHER THAN 2 LUCKY BOUNCES WE WOULD HAVE HAD A SHUTOUT

Sounds like we're heading in the right direction

No go ask mommy for your soother

Archived