The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ohio Gunman Sentenced 3 Life Sentences, Makes Obscene Comments in Court

MrsCanuck

This reminds me of an instance where I think it was two or three teens or something who were on trial for the murder of several children made an incredibly awful gesture while they were walking into the courthouse. The victims's families jumped the barricade and put a beating on them before police intervened.

I can't remember when exactly it was and where it happened. Anyone else remember this?

50+ years in prison if worse than the death penalty which is an easy way out for these idiots. Thats why many commit suicide right after.

Yes it'll cost a whole lot of tax payers money, but I'm many of these criminals would love to get the death penalty instead. Isnt it suppose to be painless?

He pleaded guilty to all counts without trial. After these inhuman comments, you have to ask if he is playing the insanity / unfit card to avoid ending up in the Maximum Security hellhole he belongs in?

I know he's already been sentenced, but, I can see his lawyer bringing up the fact that, "...The young lad is clearly not mentally fit enough to be stuck in a Max Security prison for the rest of his life... He belongs in a facility where he can receive the help he needs to be rehabilitated...".

I say dig a hole outside, unsheltered... throw him in it... put a grill on top... put a 10' electric fence around the hole... and leave him. Feed him what he needs to survive.

The End.

Archived