The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(proposal) Canucks-DALLAS--- NOT HAPPENING

OK I understand there are a lot of bandwagoners here on CDC, that might not really know about the team history,BUT understand this

THE CANUCKS OWNER AND DALLAS OWNER HATE EACH OTHER .......THEIR GM'S WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS TOGETHER.... stop making propoals for dallas players it wont happen

http://www.shapraycramer.com/press02.html

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/blogs-and-comment/gaglardi-makes-the-big-leagues-at-last/

HAHAHAH you think its a minor personnal problem. gaglardi's dream was to own the canucks.

he sued auqilini for millions and aquilini sued him back for millions

business men dont do business with people that they go to court against

most CDC user actual hockey knowledge :picard:

forget what the media says. they just need to feed the sheep and waste airtime so they can make money off commercials

LET ME MAKE THIS EASIER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND

GAGLARDI AND AQUILINI ARE ENEMIES

HAHAHAH you think its a minor personnal problem. gaglardi's dream was to own the canucks.

he sued auqilini for millions and aquilini sued him back for millions

business men dont do business with people that they go to court against

most CDC user actual hockey knowledge :picard:

Guess you didn't read the final paragraph of The Province article that you posted...let me put it up for you to read:

"The Gaglardis and Aquilinis are involved in a joint-venture mega-project to develop about 3,600 hectares near Squamish into a ski resort and community almost half the size of Whistler over the next 20 years. Aquilini said he doesn't expect this dispute to affect that deal."

Obviously you're ignorant to how businessmen and politicians operate...one day you can be enemies, the next you're doing a deal. In most cases (there's always rules to the exception), for businessmen and entrepreneurs, if you can better your interests, you will do a deal with the devil. History of bad blood sits on the shelf...

I guess you've never heard the phrase - business and politics make strange bedfellows.

Think about that one before you show your ignorance to the world.

Well you got me on that one...should have done my research.

Good on you, widget man. Good luck with your widget business...I can see that you pay attention to your bottom line. Way to inflate your cost of doing business because of what probably in your case would be a frivolous law suit. I'm sure a man of your principal/integrity would not pass on the extra cost of doing business onto your customers or other partners...

Burlinbert -- aka, businessman of the year.

you too will understand one day when you grow up and get a real job.(paper boy or working at mcdonalds doesnt count)

its goes beyond business its personal they hate each other with a passion. they fought each other in court for years, spent millions on lawyers. they are each others worst enemies

businessmen hahah no... they are beyond business men they are tycoons . and tycoons are to rich there ego's will never work together again in any way shape or form.

Archived