The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Phoenix Coyotes | 7:00 PM | SNET-P

Blueberries

Lmao am I the only one that cant help but laugh heartily at this situation? I mean its so ridiculous you cant help but see the humour in it..

Pretty soon it will just be Lu and Schnieds out there justt the two of them vs the opponant lol

Injuries shouldn't be an excuse.

Yes, Kesler, Kassian, Higgins, Booth, and Malhotra are injured. But the failure to have only ONE prospect that can be called up from the farm is a joke.

Gillis has had more than enough time to shore up our depth. This ones on him.

no team is going to be that deep to be able to fill these holes i said before ottawa was facing way worse injuries well seems like vancouver has officially taken over

kesler

kassian

higgins

booth

pinizotto

malhotra ( rare injury and how its being dealt with)

bieksa has missed some time so have to factor that in too

I still think Ottawa is much worse off. 1st line center, 1st line winger, Norris d--man, and #1 goalie........that is way worse than the Canucks who still ahve their top line intact, two starting goalies, and a full defence (that seemingly can't play proper d so far this year).

I still think Ottawa is much worse off. 1st line center, 1st line winger, Norris d--man, and #1 goalie........that is way worse than the Canucks who still ahve their top line intact, two starting goalies, and a full defence (that seemingly can't play proper d so far this year).

there is no replacing those type of holes but they are fewer in number and the goaltending tandem of lehner and bishop have been good in anderson's absence no player is replacing karlsson but gonchar is doing a fine job returning to his glory days

i still think the canucks may have it worse since they have more holes to fill

Archived