Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canuckler87

Drew Doughty offers up bulletin board material for Canucks with comments

150 posts in this topic

That's funny...cuz you know he's not one of the biggest divers and whiners in the league.

Maybe he should spend less time with his bulletin board comments and a whole lot more working on his play on the ice.

at first I thought you guys were talking about me haha

As an individual and a person, I probably have varying degrees of disdain for Doughty.

As a hockey player, I am surprised to hear how he is 'overrated' so-and-so is way better etc. (there's always someone 'better' in the world of opinions).

Tell me which of our D-men you would refuse to swap man for man with Doughty?

He 'just scored his first goal the other day' nonsense argument? Are you kidding me? Last year he also had a slow start and ended up with 10 goals. And oh yeah, almost a point-per-game player in the playoffs throughout his career, including last year (not to mention +11 in last year's playoffs).

23 years old and he's won Olympic Gold and a Stanley Cup and he played significant roles with the teams that he won those respective prizes with.

I understand if you don't like the person as I feel myself, but to suggest nobody would want this guy on their team as if he is some borderline bum is asinine.

Who cares?

He has a Stanley Cup, and probably makes more money than any of us will ever make combined in our entire lifetimes.

What are we gonna do lol, he can say whatever the hell he wants

As an individual and a person, I probably have varying degrees of disdain for Doughty.

As a hockey player, I am surprised to hear how he is 'overrated' so-and-so is way better etc. (there's always someone 'better' in the world of opinions).

Tell me which of our D-men you would refuse to swap man for man with Doughty?

He 'just scored his first goal the other day' nonsense argument? Are you kidding me? Last year he also had a slow start and ended up with 10 goals. And oh yeah, almost a point-per-game player in the playoffs throughout his career, including last year (not to mention +11 in last year's playoffs).

23 years old and he's won Olympic Gold and a Stanley Cup and he played significant roles with the teams that he won those respective prizes with.

I understand if you don't like the person as I feel myself, but to suggest nobody would want this guy on their team as if he is some borderline bum is asinine.

Lot of rustled jimmies in this thread so far

I know its a terrible shop, but...

gallery_49084_406_80248.jpeg

Doughty is a piece of crap . . . . I don't get why all the media is so high on this guy , he shouldn't be on the Olympic Team either .....

Drew the "Douche" Doughty. New moniker? Gotta love alliterations.

*sigh* And he has a Stanley Cup ring :unsure:

I make more money than he does .. and Im sure combined , we could hire him to make us laugh , while telling us stories of when he used to be a famous hockey player ..

Maybe he should spend less time with his bulletin board comments and a whole lot more working on his play on the ice.

Does anyone think Doughty maybe Tweets on behalf of the Kings organization? Remember the infamous "You're welcome the rest of Canada" tweet after they eliminated the canucks from last years playoffs? Sounds kind of Douchey or Doughty-ish if you will.