Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bodee

Is Mason Raymond actually the "Road Runner"?

11 posts in this topic

I swear I never noticed this sound at the time. I went to watch this goal again and I can distinctly hear someone either on the ice or in the crowd say "BEEP BEEP........as per the ROAD RUNNER when Raymond picks up the puck. Did anyone else notice this?

Right at the beginning as Raymond gets the puck before the commentator says Backes (edit from post below)

Maybe Raymond lets out this cry before he sets off :) What is Raymond's nick name anyway?

Haha, I heard it.

By the way, it's Backes, as in captain of the St. Louis Blues David Backes, the guy we offersheeted years ago. :rolleyes:

Haha, I heard it.

By the way, it's Backes, as in captain of the St. Louis Blues David Backes, the guy we offersheeted years ago. :rolleyes:

I swear I never noticed this sound at the time. I went to watch this goal again and I can distinctly hear someone either on the ice or in the crowd say "BEEP BEEP........as per the ROAD RUNNER when Raymond picks up the puck. Did anyone else notice this?

Right at the beginning as Raymond gets the puck before the commentator says Backes (edit from post below)

Maybe Raymond lets out this cry before he sets off :) What is Raymond's nick name anyway?

Lol roadrunner never gets caught. If right as a guy was about to touch him an anvil dropped on the defender he'd be an 100 point guy named the roadrunner no doubt.

Very weird clip though, I totally heard it