Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

- PikaBOO -

Andrew Gordon Recalled

124 posts in this topic

You guys know that when someone says "inb4 why not [insert players name here]" that they're not actually advocating for that player to be called up right? They're pointing out that a bunch of homers are going to be whining and crying that their choice deserved a chance over the actual callup. Just checkin'.

PS I don't know why Gaunce didn't get the call. He's a stud and I want to see how he'll handle the NHL.

Gaunce sucks, needs at least 2 or 3 in the echl before even thinking of trying out for the wolves.

Gaunce sucks, needs at least 2 or 3 in the echl before even thinking of trying out for the wolves.

wouldn't have predicted that; but as someone mentioned above sweatt is injured.

good luck to him. he's put up some decent numbers in the minors over the years but never had that translate into NHL success.

This thread is funny. So many jokes missed and points flying over people's heads.

Anyway, when you succumb to a bunch of injuries like the Canucks have, this is what happens. You start dipping real deep into your system. Not exactly excited about Andrew Gordon but he is one of the best players on the Wolves. Great two way forward, at least at the AHL level.

Seems like a decent hard working player. Good to see that he's getting rewarded for his play. Hopefully he does well tonight.

Is he a big guy or another 5'11, 190 pounds forward?

6'0" 194lbs. according to the roster page.

Why, would that alone change your opinion of him? *(he asked, knowingly)

You guys know that when someone says "inb4 why not [insert players name here]" that they're not actually advocating for that player to be called up right? They're pointing out that a bunch of homers are going to be whining and crying that their choice deserved a chance over the actual callup. Just checkin'.

PS I don't know why Gaunce didn't get the call. He's a stud and I want to see how he'll handle the NHL.

Being a point per game player and team captain = he sucks? I'm not saying he should've been recalled, because he could use a year or two in the AHL... But who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

Like Sweatt is really an option. Biggest claim to fame is his equally useless brother scored a goal in his first game, leading many here to think he was the second coming of Bobby Orr.

U seriously expect every canucks fan know who Andrew Gordon is? I seriously know nothing about this guy...so it sounds like he is really 5'11. 190 pound type guy. Thank you.

Why move our farm club to Abbotsford when they're already in Vancouver?

Let him play with the Sedins then he can be our new Kassian, just like every other player who has ever played with the Sedins. Because according to people on here every player who plays with the Sedins and gets points, because they are playing with the Sedins are now superstars, turn this guy into a cdc superstar.

Why, would that alone change your opinion of him? *(he asked, knowingly)

EDIT: it doesn't get any better either. Not only did Kassian not fly with the team, Pinizzotto stayed in Van too due to illness and Higgins back was sore this morning and isn't expected to play. We'll have one of our D playing forward tonight as per AV.