The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrew Gordon Recalled

- PikaBOO -

You guys know that when someone says "inb4 why not [insert players name here]" that they're not actually advocating for that player to be called up right? They're pointing out that a bunch of homers are going to be whining and crying that their choice deserved a chance over the actual callup. Just checkin'.

PS I don't know why Gaunce didn't get the call. He's a stud and I want to see how he'll handle the NHL.

This thread is funny. So many jokes missed and points flying over people's heads.

Anyway, when you succumb to a bunch of injuries like the Canucks have, this is what happens. You start dipping real deep into your system. Not exactly excited about Andrew Gordon but he is one of the best players on the Wolves. Great two way forward, at least at the AHL level.

You guys know that when someone says "inb4 why not [insert players name here]" that they're not actually advocating for that player to be called up right? They're pointing out that a bunch of homers are going to be whining and crying that their choice deserved a chance over the actual callup. Just checkin'.

PS I don't know why Gaunce didn't get the call. He's a stud and I want to see how he'll handle the NHL.

Let him play with the Sedins then he can be our new Kassian, just like every other player who has ever played with the Sedins. Because according to people on here every player who plays with the Sedins and gets points, because they are playing with the Sedins are now superstars, turn this guy into a cdc superstar.

Why, would that alone change your opinion of him? *(he asked, knowingly)

EDIT: it doesn't get any better either. Not only did Kassian not fly with the team, Pinizzotto stayed in Van too due to illness and Higgins back was sore this morning and isn't expected to play. We'll have one of our D playing forward tonight as per AV.

Archived