123 replies to this topic

#121 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76,184 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

Couldn't watch the past few games, how has he played so far?

307mg00.jpg

#122 John Tortorella

John Tortorella

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

I like him so far. Him and ballard on wing have being amazing
"Oh, and torts is an amazing coach, a father figure type
Ex: yells at you motivates you, but tells you you're amazing and keep it up when you succeed, not AV, the guy that barely talked to his players
Torts will destroy the media hype and all the pressure they put on the players" Shredder 09:23 PM Friday July 5th

#123 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,197 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:04 AM

Couldn't watch the past few games, how has he played so far?

High energy and not afraid at all to dig in along the boards. Will bodycheck bigger players and force turnovers where he can. He's not going to win any scoring titles at the NHL level since that end of the talent isn't quite there against better players, but he works for and earns everything he gets. Solid depth guy.

Edited by elvis15, 25 March 2013 - 09:05 AM.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#124 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

I really have no opinion on this. Good luck Andrew!

How has archi been playing? Didnt he come in and start scoring a ton? Just curious how close he might be to a call up or if he is still playing well?... If we take another step back and get out muscled I'd like to see what he's got. Losing Kass Booth Kesler Tito is losing alot of your edge.

Archi I'm afraid is either not fit enough or lazy. I am in no position to know which one it is. That said, if he had half the enthusiasm of Gordon or Longpre he would probably be on our 4th line and we could have saved on Sestito who doesn't do enough for me.
Kevin.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.