The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which goalie for playoffs

taj_2002

who will be in net for playoff  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gotta give Evan Games a chance. He's 9-1 with a 1.26 gaa and a 972 sv%.

The kid has looked great since taking over for Lack in Chicago. Might as well call him up now and let him get some NHL game time in.

Good job including him in the poll OP, most people here have never even heard of the guy!!

B)

I don't know who Evan Games is. Must have missed all the threads about how he sucks and needs to be traded every time he lost a game...

That being said, assuming we make the playoffs (least we offend the hockey gods with our arrogance!), we go with whichever is hotter and healthy at the time. It's about what's best for the team.

If we even have a choice at playoff time it will not matter!!! In a cap world we can't go into the playoffs with both goalies or we have no chance. So my vote is whoever is still here and if they are both still here I hope we go into the playoffs with out MG.

I'm going to be like AV and treat them like he does with other players who should be playing. Make both goalies healthy scratches, bring in Lack and Clime. AV then decides he has a new man crush in goalies, and believes these 2 goalies are starting NHL calibre goalies, and demands Gillis to trade both Luongo and Schneider.

You always want to go with the "hot" keeper at playoff time. Thing is, this year in a shortened season, neither one of the guys has been afforded the chance to get "hot".

Check out the stats... almost identical in every way except save% is 13 points higher in Schneider's case. The Canucks really have the luxury of not having to worry too much about who they play in the playoffs. You're going to get about the same from both.

I just hope the Canucks go on to win the NW so that they can play a team other than the Ducks or the Hawks!

Archived