The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bur --- seems lost his scoring touch

tan

it makes his $4.5 mil per year contract lame.

don't get me wrong, I like him,

but I thought it should be around 3.5 mil.

Also, who will step up after next year twins retire????

will us become another mediocre team again?

It's much too early to say that he's "lost his scoring touch" but his numbers are down this year. I think part of it is him not playing with the twins at the beginning. Anyone care to pull some stats on his numbers when he's with the twins?

I can see what you are saying when I watch Burrows. He is fighting the puck a lot. If there is one player who will work his way out of it is Burrows. He is the best team player the Canucks have had since Linden IMHO.

Canucks should iso a camera on Burrows for a few games and then send the tape into NHL HQ. It is absolutely brutal what he has to put up with in non-calls. The constant cross checking has to wear him down physically. They might have got rid of Auger but his ghost is out there every night.

Canucks should iso a camera on Burrows for a few games and then send the tape into NHL HQ. It is absolutely brutal what he has to put up with in non-calls. The constant cross checking has to wear him down physically. They might have got rid of Auger but his ghost is out there every night.

Archived