The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks interested in Jagr

This guy openly stated he wanted to come to a Canadian team BEFORE his move to Dallas. Now I don't know if MG thought he was too old but patently he is not. All the great skilled players can go on a lot longer because knowledge/experience makes up for any speed drop off............................. If MG f--ks this up he needs to go. Jagr on the Sedin line is what that line needs.

This guy openly stated he wanted to come to a Canadian team BEFORE his move to Dallas. Now I don't know if MG thought he was too old but patently he is not. All the great skilled players can go on a lot longer because knowledge/experience makes up for any speed drop off............................. If MG f--ks this up he needs to go. Jagr on the Sedin line is what that line needs.

I heard Benn doesn`t like playing with Jagr because he always wants to carry the puck over the blue line where as Benn plays more of aggressive dump and chase style.

Jagr`s puck possession style would work well with the Sedin`s, dropping Burrows down and solidifying our 2nd line with Kesler`s return.

We still need another center though. At this point I`d trade Lou and a 3rd for Bozak and TO`s 1st.

Archived