The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Baby shot in the head and killed after teen threatens mother in botched robbery attempt

schlaBAM

If he is under 18 the death penalty is off the table.

In March 2005, the United States Supreme Court ruled that the death penalty for those who had committed their crimes at under 18 years of age was cruel and unusual punishment and hence barred by the Constitution in the case of Roper v. Simmons, 543 U.S. 551 (2005).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A62584-2005Mar1.html

wow cant believe someone could shoot a innocent baby in the face, I hope who ever did that is caught and punished for their crime and hope they cant sleep knowing they killed a little baby gutless coward. All I know is this kid will be someones Bitch in prison or Juvie.

I think what sickens me the most is how it seems more and more people have such little respect for life. These scumbags wanted money, like it was owed to them and took an innocent life in the process.

Where is the breakdown? Parenting? Schools? Society in general? These kids are obviously growing up in an age and environment where this calloused view of others is modeled for them daily. You see it everywhere - even right here.

Can't wait to see our world in 15 years.

I think what sickens me the most is how it seems more and more people have such little respect for life. These scumbags wanted money, like it was owed to them and took an innocent life in the process.

Where is the breakdown? Parenting? Schools? Society in general? These kids are obviously growing up in an age and environment where this calloused view of others is modeled for them daily. You see it everywhere - even right here.

Can't wait to see our world in 15 years.

Your spot on. The breakdown is all of the above.

Parent raise their kids by sitting them in front of violence 24/7.

Schools no longer teach morals and are progressively getting worse.

Society in general is rotting. World society is following Roman society's path. Just turn on the TV.

Kids are at such a disadvantage nowadays.

Did you read half of my post? Look at her history of raising kids, this isn't one of society's best here.

Besides, as far as I am concerned, with no witnesses, I hope police are putting some of their investigation on the mother herself.

I'm not sure that anyone that could shoot a baby in the head will end up as anybodies toy in prison. That is seriously cold and disgusting. The guy just isn't wired right. He may end up as the alpha dog in prison or dead but I just don't see him as receiver.

Archived