Blueberries

Awesome GDT. 5-2 Canucks, big boys come out to play

Henrik

Daniel (2)

Hansen

Burrows

Richards

Carter

Sestito destroys Doughty with a clean open ice hit, then flattens Brown's lips down a bit with a few solid jabs in a fight after the hit

It's funny. The Kings beat the Canucks last year, yet it still seems that the Kings hate the Canucks way more than the Canucks hate them. I personally don't hate the Kings at all, even though they beat us and won the Cup. I guess one of the reasons for that is they didn't really beat the Canucks in that series last year so much as the Canucks lost it. I don't know, the Kings just aren't that significant in bringing the hate out compared to the Blackhawks or Bruins.

It's funny. The Kings beat the Canucks last year, yet it still seems that the Kings hate the Canucks way more than the Canucks hate them. I personally don't hate the Kings at all, even though they beat us and won the Cup. I guess one of the reasons for that is they didn't really beat the Canucks in that series last year so much as the Canucks lost it. I don't know, the Kings just aren't that significant in bringing the hate out compared to the Blackhawks or Bruins.

Archived